bouruku

Mar 3, 2018
Ok i can't load a save from this page (it just opens it as a new webpage with symbols on it) can anyone help or load in on Mega please?

Cernunnos5000

Feb 14, 2020
Just don't leftclick the file, but rightclick it and chose "save target under..." to copy it into Save folder of the game. Then rename it by deleting number at the beginning so it fits the format of the other saves.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Good update.
Was hoping the girls would finally molest Julia.

Seems like there is something up with the new girl.

Reactions: Igor9504

Mantonaci

Jan 31, 2021
I finished playing with episode 7 !! interesting news, but maybe it's a bit too "short" both in terms of images and "playability" compared to the first episodes !!

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Well, im stuck at 73/74, the bottom left image from the gallery. I tried various combinations of dialogue with both the white dress that seems to be in the blurry preview ( i may be mistaken of course) and the one with flowers, and still doesnt want to update. I dont know shy cause it seems that at least the galllery seems to be shared accross saves, i even started from day one to see it fresh and it wasnt.

If there is a cheat to activate and deactivate events o would love to have it, this fixed a similiar bug in Roomforrent.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Sesinho If you are talking about EP 2 I have the same result. Lower left image in gallery on first page referring to Beach @ 2200/2300 and ending with Don't go further. I also tried everything to get it to trigger.

• Sad
Reactions: Sesinho

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
I skipped to episode 3, tomorrow i will try from sracth cause i encountered more bugs. That is if i havent killed myself by then.
Cause its been 12 hours since i installed it and i reached to half of ep3. At this point the girls in the island get more action between them than the Mc, by far.
You actually get nowhere and if you hadnt a magical superpowered fly giving you fanservice nudes, you would get even less. You get to personally make the choices for the girls and still, nothing. Its 2 am and i will need to play at least for 3 hours to get anywhere with any girl, And im sure that this girl will not be "completely happy with the Mc touching her" (that will probably be what will happen first, assaulting some girls nipples). I could literally dinner, shower, make my self attractive enough, go to a pub and progress farther with an actual real woman. If i add the cost of a monthly patreon suscription, im pretty convinced that any patron could get pussy, which in the game would need 4 episodes or 5 to happen. How many months is that in develop time?

I feel better already. But seriously, games are supposed to be a form of escapism, this game is close to being the worst place (from this site) to escape to.

mikl

May 16, 2017
Я проиграл 7 серию, она мне понравилась. вот ссылка.

Reactions: vasia0388

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
I skipped to episode 3, tomorrow i will try from sracth cause i encountered more bugs. That is if i havent killed myself by then.
Cause its been 12 hours since i installed it and i reached to half of ep3. At this point the girls in the island get more action between them than the Mc, by far.
You actually get nowhere and if you hadnt a magical superpowered fly giving you fanservice nudes, you would get even less. You get to personally make the choices for the girls and still, nothing. Its 2 am and i will need to play at least for 3 hours to get anywhere with any girl, And im sure that this girl will not be "completely happy with the Mc touching her" (that will probably be what will happen first, assaulting some girls nipples). I could literally dinner, shower, make my self attractive enough, go to a pub and progress farther with an actual real woman. If i add the cost of a monthly patreon suscription, im pretty convinced that any patron could get pussy, which in the game would need 4 episodes or 5 to happen. How many months is that in develop time?

I feel better already. But seriously, games are supposed to be a form of escapism, this game is close to being the worst place (from this site) to escape to.
I politely disagree with you on a couple points.
1. The focus is on not being able to get what you (the Mc) want right away and having to slowly progress towards it. This is not a "BAM! 2nd Episode of 16(?) and you've fucked the entire cast". It is very much on the slow progress, not the one night stand (using your pub example, and trying to read between the lines).:)
2. As others have said, the game is definitely not more than 2-3 hours per episode, so 12 hours for 2.5 episodes is definitely on the long side. You definitely have more stamina than me. If I don't feel I'm making enough progress for the time invested, I either relook how I approach / play the game, or find another game. And this game definitely needs a specific approach to make progress.
3. The game is escapism: It's an escape to an exotic island with 3 sexy "shyish" girls that you have the opportunity to slowly convince to your way of life
4. RfR only had any actual action in episode 6/7. Expecting action in episode 2 or 3 from the same dev would be setting yourself up for disappointment.

Reactions: BoobiesSugoi

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
I politely disagree with you on a couple points.
1. The focus is on not being able to get what you (the Mc) want right away and having to slowly progress towards it. This is not a "BAM! 2nd Episode of 16(?) and you've fucked the entire cast". It is very much on the slow progress, not the one night stand (using your pub example, and trying to read between the lines).:)
2. As others have said, the game is definitely not more than 2-3 hours per episode, so 12 hours for 2.5 episodes is definitely on the long side. You definitely have more stamina than me. If I don't feel I'm making enough progress for the time invested, I either relook how I approach / play the game, or find another game. And this game definitely needs a specific approach to make progress.
3. The game is escapism: It's an escape to an exotic island with 3 sexy "shyish" girls that you have the opportunity to slowly convince to your way of life
4. RfR only had any actual action in episode 6/7. Expecting action in episode 2 or 3 from the same dev would be setting yourself up for disappointment.
I Seriously dont expect much, thats why i complain, cause i know it its worst that what im seeing. And yes i endure, because of expectations and becasue ive been playing videogames for almost 30 years, thats why i replayed again
And after reinstalling the game and starting from 0, i managed this time to complete episode 2, without having to skip, and this time in episode 3 I could find right away scenes that wouldnt trigger yesterday. The reason may be Julia Shyness reseting to 100 every morning.

mikl

May 16, 2017
[QUOTE = "FPcrab, post: 5596103, member: 819743"]
"Ты не можешь играть в эту версию, заходи на Патреон"
x_x
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
А зачем мне переходить на "Патреон", если я уже играл в седьмую версию. И почему ты мне говоришь, что делать?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: BoobiesSugoi

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
And? Worth the time to play?
Depends on your patience and your fap requirements and capabilities.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If i was a patron and, in an long awaited moment, the Dev decided to be funny with a 4th wall break, i would ask all my money back, seriously.

Reactions: Balloo

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
Depends on your patience and your fap requirements and capabilities.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If i was a patron and, in an long awaited moment, the Dev decided to be funny with a 4th wall break, i would ask all my money back, seriously.
Not quite a Deadpool moment, if I remember it correctly. But wasn't that off-putting for me. Bit of a writing cop-out though, but then again, I doubt anyone plays the game for the writing.
EDIT: I didn't ask for my money back. ;)

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes