atol2000

Jul 20, 2020
HELP !!! I downloaded version 6, but it lost all the saves from the previous versions. I played it all over again, from version 2 to version 5, but after restarting the computer, these saves disappeared too. Is it just my problem ???

doktor77rus

Apr 17, 2021
Народ помогите застрявший на 59 втором эпизоде что нужно сделать что бы дальше продвинуться?

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
Sorry, nothing happening there.
4 people stuck at the same point, no clue in the gallery and still blocking episode 6. Maybe the developer can help.
julia has to wear pink panties, you finish all the conversations when you go to the house left, then the beach, and you look before that, did you take the pearl out of the sea, and you finished modeling on the boardwalk, she should return her swimmers to the beach if naked on the beach black swimmers

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
Sorry, nothing happening there.
4 people stuck at the same point, no clue in the gallery and still blocking episode 6. Maybe the developer can help.
julia has to wear pink panties, you finish all the conversations when you go to the house left, then the beach, and you look before that, did you take the pearl out of the sea, and you finished modeling on the boardwalk, she should return her swimmers to the beach if naked on the beach black swimmers

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
People help stuck on 59 the second episode that need to do that would move further?
click on julia on in the left corner look, you should see almost everything of her clothes, and then every day you go to the beach to turn her on, look at the events in the kitchen 17-19h or in the bathroom 17h, look at yoga when she works, go in the evening around 23h at Maria goes too, but be careful if you haven't seen all the clothes that Julia wears at night at dinner, she's wasting days trying to put them on again

doktor77rus

Apr 17, 2021
click on julia on in the left corner look, you should see almost everything of her clothes, and then every day you go to the beach to turn her on, look at the events in the kitchen 17-19h or in the bathroom 17h, look at yoga when she works, go in the evening around 23h at Maria goes too, but be careful if you haven't seen all the clothes that Julia wears at night at dinner, she's wasting days trying to put them on again
I've already tried everything it doesn't work

doktor77rus

Apr 17, 2021
I've already tried everything it doesn't work
help me where to click to go further?

Spike81

Mar 14, 2018
you should go to the bedroom every night around 11pm and then choose julia to change her nightgown,
She Sleeps Naked Episode 5, 58/65 im Stuck and it just Repeats i Don't know how do Tricker Shark Attack I Tried Everything Room For Rent WT is Easier

Last edited:

doktor77rus

Apr 17, 2021
[QUOTE = "Igor9504, сообщение: 5573810, участник: 486735"]
вы должны идти в спальню каждую ночь около 23:00, а затем выбрать Джулию, чтобы она сменила ночную рубашку,
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
что то не выходит так и торчу на 59 во втором эпизоде (((

• Angry
Reactions: XoxerOne

dan_k94

Feb 18, 2018
She Sleeps Naked Episode 5, 58/65 im Stuck and it just Repeats i Don't know how do Tricker Shark Attack I Tried Everything Room For Rent WT is Easier
I have the same problem. On the beach she is always doing yoga naked, in the left house she is ethier in a bikini or in a towel and in the bedroom she is always naked.

doktor77rus

Apr 17, 2021
[QUOTE = "dan_k94, post: 5574094, member: 447961"]
У меня та же проблема. На пляже она всегда занимается йогой обнаженной, в левом доме - в бикини или полотенце, а в спальне всегда обнаженной.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
подскажи как пройти второй эпизод (

• Angry
Reactions: XoxerOne

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... Did notice that Julias Horny lvl rests to 0 rather then hitting 10... iono if that has anything to do with it.
Tutorial mentiones, that 10 horny points are transformed into 1 love point, setting horny points back to 0. In newest Episodes, horny points become more important.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
This response is like saying "I don't think McDonalds...
No, the tutorial only tells you that you can fly to rooms where you are not present and to be careful because if your fly is killed you won't be able to use it the next day.
Didn't get the point of your McD joke (if it should be one), but ...
what you tell about the tutorial - that is almost true (you will not be able to use it the same day, but you will be able to use it the next day - if you read carefully).

And I guess everyone knows about "rollback". So, in case fly is killed its obvious to use rollback.
And with rollback, your fly will NEVER be killed (if you are "careful").
... It doesn't say anything about earning points.
If a girl likes you more (MC succeeded with her), love points increase.
If MC succeedes with fly, fly points increase. Surprisingly ;) What is unclear with that?

1618674405259.png

Last edited:
Reactions: tripod70
2.50 star(s) 93 Votes