Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
there are few events in episode 6 I expected about 50 events, how many will there be 7 episodes and will there be a sex scene

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
there is one small mistake in episode 6, when julia and cindy are on the beach and when you talk to them, if you repeat the scene julia appears first, and when you click the next conversation cindy appears

Reactions: BoobiesSugoi

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Dear all
Few players have informed about a random breakdown when they enter the gallery.
The bug is very rare and therefore very difficult to find.
I have now been looking deeper into this issue and might have found the reason.
Hereby link to new version that might have solved the problem – if you still see the problem – please be so kind and let me know.
If you haven't seen the problem - there is no need to download this version.
Many players have complained about the gallery – especially if they start all over.
I have received many questions about the gallery
The gallery is controlled by the information’s in the persistent file and is a part of the game engine Renpy.
Based upon the info's – the galleries are locked or unlocked. If you have seen a specific image - it will be unlocked in the gallery
In order to change the information's – you’ll need to either delete them all or change persistent file
In the link below - you'll find persistent file for each episodes.
You'll need to change the persistent file in both ..../my best friends daughter/game/saves and c:// Users/User/AppData/Roaming/Renpy/My best friends daughter.
If you want to play from start of episode 1 or 2 - delete both persistent files.
If you want to play from episode 3 replace persistent files with episode 2 file etc.
Some bugs in the hint's for episode 2 has been reported too. I'll try to fix them late next week, but very busy with next episode so I can't guarantee that it will be 100 fixed, sorry.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
After playing a few episodes I have been able to give my assessment. The game is excellent, but the lack of clues in the game itself, not in the gallery, makes it difficult to progress. I had to skip an episode with about 6 scenes left because I couldn't find a way to progress, and that's a shame.

I have also noticed that the fly-flying system is not very clear and I can't get enough points to discover some scenes.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... I had to skip an episode with about 6 scenes left because I couldn't find a way to progress, and that's a shame.
When you skip an ep you still can experience the missing events in the next ep afair.

I have also noticed that the fly-flying system is not very clear and I can't get enough points to discover some scenes.
If you watch again the tutorial about the fly system, it should be quite clear.

Reactions: BoobiesSugoi

fezzer28

Aug 9, 2017
1618585259438.png
Im stuck here and i cant get the morning 8 am scene as she already sleeping naked and i cant activate this shark scene either any help ?

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
After playing a few episodes I have been able to give my assessment. The game is excellent, but the lack of clues in the game itself, not in the gallery, makes it difficult to progress. I had to skip an episode with about 6 scenes left because I couldn't find a way to progress, and that's a shame.

I have not seen the video that Rolo refers to ( believe it or not :) ) The way I figured it out was to count the scenes up to when it gets killed and then use the back feature. Remember the scene and escape one or two before it gets killed. That works for my at least.

( I have the left side of screen as back setup in Preferences, but ya have to be carful with that during normal play to stat away from the left side of screen. The people icons for the fly escape and other events the mouse has to be in the center of the icon. )

Reactions: Rolo
2.50 star(s) 93 Votes