tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Other than the one that comes built in? Or other than the text one that's currently available to Patreons only?
So yes, you are correct, it doesn't have one. It has 2.
I did find it on the Patron site, with others being on Discord. Maybe this link will help to find them.

• Love
Reactions: Rolo and Burg

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I really don't know what one will find with that link if your not a member but worth a try.

a1ans

Mar 18, 2019
From episode 2 onwards click the Julia image bottom left for hints how to unlock the events.
well the hint system helps a little, but i'm stuck with needing to drop her shy level, and it's stuck at 97... and no matter what i do, it does not move

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
well the hint system helps a little, but i'm stuck with needing to drop her shy level, and it's stuck at 97... and no matter what i do, it does not move
Are you clicking on her face icon in the top-left corner every time it appears? That gives you dialog options that lower her shyness. Usually the correct answer is pretty obvious.

Reactions: Burg

spaulding15

Apr 8, 2021
I take my words back) 7 is playable, at least in the beginning. I checked it now, but you need to start by saving that in the distribution, it is better to delete your saves and the permanent file)
Беру свои слова назад) 7 играбельна,по крайней мере в начале. Проверил сейчас,но начинать надо с того сохранения,что в раздаче, свои сохранки и постоянный файл лучше удалить)
It is possible to play or not ?

Vogrin31

Dec 16, 2020
I'm very sure that you haven't spend few seconds to read about how to play this game. This is not a novel - this is a game. All games have rules - including this game. If you don't read the rules and just play as you think you have to play it - you'll fail. Go to front page of this section and read it and follow the guides in the game. You'll see that there are hints ad much more. If you get stuck and think there are too much grind - I'll recommend you to read it again. If you don't wanna do that - I'll recommend you to find something else to do as you'll waste your time here.
But why do I have to see the exact same scene 10× with the only diffence is the dress julia is wearing with the exact same outcome to advance?
Not to mention the exact same scene or dialog over and over again from one episode to the other... ?

Reactions: Balloo

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
But why do I have to see the exact same scene 10× with the only diffence is the dress julia is wearing with the exact same outcome to advance?
Not to mention the exact same scene or dialog over and over again from one episode to the other... ?
If you follow my guidance - you'll not see the same scenes over and over again. There will be some repetition, but absolutely not as you mention here. I don't think you can find any sandbox game without any repetition.

radjaguar

Feb 9, 2021
I'm playing the public release (6.012) and seem to be stuck in a loop at the end of Episode 3.
I had to play an extra "week" because Julia would not change nightgown unless she was in the "swim event" night dress.
Now that she changed out of it, I got the morning fly and the new green nightgown gallery unlocks, but I am still at 61/63. Unfortunately, the gallery only has 60 pictures, so I dunno what I am missing, nor how to advance to Episode 4.
Thanks for any help! (Great game!)

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I'm playing the public release (6.012) and seem to be stuck in a loop at the end of Episode 3.
I had to play an extra "week" because Julia would not change nightgown unless she was in the "swim event" night dress.
Now that she changed out of it, I got the morning fly and the new green nightgown gallery unlocks, but I am still at 61/63. Unfortunately, the gallery only has 60 pictures, so I dunno what I am missing, nor how to advance to Episode 4.
Thanks for any help! (Great game!)
I am not sure here about this but at 61/63 bookmarks you should be able to advance to the next chapter in the tool box ( red/orange Gears at top left )

Reactions: Burg

spaulding15

Apr 8, 2021
Can. But only with the save file, which is in the distribution. It's better to delete your files. And delete the permanent file too.
Impossible for me to understand the language of the site and after few seconde the page close, have you got the link for the save ?

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes