sirus.d

Dec 5, 2017
You won't be able to play with your saves. Why so, a question to the developer.
I'm not Celaviegroup, but I guess I can still give you an answer: Your 7.x version isn't meant to be played... it's neither an official public version, nor a leaked full version. Do as you see fit with it, but don't expect help from the dev.

Alegor

Dec 12, 2019
I'm not Celaviegroup, but I guess I can still give you an answer: Your 7.x version isn't meant to be played... it's neither an official public version, nor a leaked full version. Do as you see fit with it, but don't expect help from the dev.
I understand that the version was leaked unofficially, and I understand that this is wrong, the developer of this game deserves a reward, he updates the game every month, it works, perhaps it is an element of protection against piracy, but since the episode was leaked, then I, like many , could not help but play. I don’t need help, I played it easily, the episode is great, or should I not tell you how to launch it?:unsure:

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a way to get a link for Episode 1? This game looks interesting, but I tried to play it & it won't let me start from the beginning (it just force closes when I try).

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
That is odd.. I haven't tried to start from day one in a long time I will have to give it a try to see what happens, but it may be a tomorrow before I can get to it though... Your trying on the current ver 6.01 from the first page I am assuming.

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Weird -

This is episode 1 only

Doesn't help. Requires becoming a patron to unlock. (shows a lock over a blurred picture with the words "Unlock this post by becoming a patron"). Why become a patron when I can't even try the game?

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes