tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Public release not out yet, some time in a couple weeks maybe...

petervenkman

Apr 6, 2021
First post ever on the forum as I found the game via a rabbit hole so random I can't remember it.

Been trying to play the game through, but hit a few obstacles; the incessant grind in episode 2 and episode 5 bugging out, sticking me in another loop.

But it's a Bank holiday in the UK, so printed off walkthroughs for 2 and 5, and managed to sail through the whole thing in about 5 hours with WTs in hand and constant referencing to the gallery system.

Of course, props to CeLaVie for the game, and the stellar model design. Mildly frustrating that from a narrative standpoint, the buildup to any actual 'interation' with the girls has taken this long, but thus far only led to a couple of clumsy handholds and a stilted blowie from Maria (my favourite).

Bravo on the work so far, I'm really looking forward to the upcoming episodes. keep up the quality and i might even consider throwing some money your way.

Reactions: Burg

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
First post ever on the forum as I found the game via a rabbit hole so random I can't remember it.

Been trying to play the game through, but hit a few obstacles; the incessant grind in episode 2 and episode 5 bugging out, sticking me in another loop.

But it's a Bank holiday in the UK, so printed off walkthroughs for 2 and 5, and managed to sail through the whole thing in about 5 hours with WTs in hand and constant referencing to the gallery system.

Of course, props to CeLaVie for the game, and the stellar model design. Mildly frustrating that from a narrative standpoint, the buildup to any actual 'interation' with the girls has taken this long, but thus far only led to a couple of clumsy handholds and a stilted blowie from Maria (my favourite).

Bravo on the work so far, I'm really looking forward to the upcoming episodes. keep up the quality and i might even consider throwing some money your way.
It gets better as it progresses... (y)

Reactions: Burg
2.50 star(s) 92 Votes