markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
My biggest gripe with this and his other game is the automatic scene progression...the scenes cycle through a few images and end extremely fast. would be nice for a pause feature of some sort or making it click to advance to next image.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BoobiesSugoi

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
My biggest gripe with this and his other game is the automatic scene progression...the scenes cycle through a few images and end extremely fast. would be nice for a pause feature of some sort or making it click to advance to next image.
I understand your point - I could easily do it like you describe but I'm afraid that there will be way too many clicks. You can still click to interrupt the pauses. Stop pausing and wait until next click - let me check

Reactions: marcoforte68

msposse

Mar 7, 2021
I have a doubt: In episode 7 I saw the tip that I need to make Lucia very horny... How do I do that ??
I've had sex with Ida and Maria, but Lucia continues to hinder my attempts :(
I am beginning to think that she is in urgent need of a psychologist, because this is not normal.
And the horny of the Lucia is blocked in 1

spider8

Dec 18, 2020
I have an issue with the Gallery for Ep 7. The replays are missing a lot of pictures, for example where Maria is having sex with MC, the gallery only shows the beginning 2 pics (BJ only). Same thing with sex with Ida at night, only the first 2 pictures are in the gallery.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I have an issue with the Gallery for Ep 7. The replays are missing a lot of pictures, for example where Maria is having sex with MC, the gallery only shows the beginning 2 pics (BJ only). Same thing with sex with Ida at night, only the first 2 pictures are in the gallery.
That's correct - this is how it is for ep 7. Ep 8 has full gallery

Feb 8, 2020
Yep agreed. couple of the gallery hints suggest meeting xxx at 8am but , if memory serves it's 10 am or to meet behind ? at 1400 but it was either earleir or later cant remember. Still, it was enjoyable.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Most of the games here are pirated and Android port made by the66, 00111
That goes back a long way... At that time it was true, but look again now for the owner of this thread. It happens to be the Developer Celaviegroup
For Android that may very well be the case.

bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021
Stuck on Ep 3. Some of the pictures don't seem to unlock even after i've done them a few times. I try to skip to episode 4 but all the episodes in the skip menu are gray and can't be used for some reason. Im at a total loss. If anyone has a save at the start of episode 4 or any other helpful advise I would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Stuck on Ep 3. Some of the pictures don't seem to unlock even after i've done them a few times. I try to skip to episode 4 but all the episodes in the skip menu are gray and can't be used for some reason. Im at a total loss. If anyone has a save at the start of episode 4 or any other helpful advise I would greatly appreciate it.
If you sign in at my Discord channel you'll be able to find the WT's for each episode. I'm sure that will help

Hunter69

Jul 5, 2017
I guess it would be ok for someone to update the OP that 0.7 is available for everyone now. Im a paying "Master" fan of the game, So I dont realy care. But publicity is always nice...

bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021
If you sign in at my Discord channel you'll be able to find the WT's for each episode. I'm sure that will help
Thanks for the tip I'll keep it in mind next time. I only had about 49/63 done and eventually it skipped automatically to episode 5 for some reason. I was able to skip back from there to episode 4 though so no worries there. Now it seems my bookmarks are stuck at one but there are 6 unlocked.

Last edited:

czarchasm

Jun 3, 2019
If you miss the untying the thong scene, and progress too far, it becomes unavailable. Not a bug, I just went too fast and now it's the only scene I don't have unlocked.

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes