Oct 31, 2018
Episode 5:

Time: 2300
Requirements: Episode 5

I have been there at 2300 for the last 30 mins with nothing happening..... Why does this game have to be so frustrating and needlessly grindy. Im assuming some other parameter is missing why not tell us? Skipping chapters seems to be disabled now in this new version too.
Its not the beach actually but the sea option you want. Choose to swim naked.

Oct 31, 2018
Episode 5:

Time: 17.00 to 19.00
Requirements: julia must wear net monokini
Don't clean kitchen.

I am stuck at Ep5 64/65 and have missed this event, as julia does not have the monokini on anymore. Is there a way of making her change outfits? I can't skip to next episode as the options are all grey now.

Reactions: waffel

otakujo

Oct 3, 2020
ive tried figuring how to fix this problem but all my lower text option have disappeared while ago. cant skip or backwards and etc.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
This, Room for Rent and Foot of the Mountain are some of the absolute worst examples of "sandbox" and i'm using that term loosely.

A sandbox game is one that allows you to do anything you want, this is more like a puddle, it's very wide and looks to have a lot of content but it's shallow as hell with no real substance.

I see people say this would be better as a VN but the problem there is it would only have about 5 minutes worth of content.

The most amazing thing i've seen is someone has taken a game, filled it full of attractive models and made it boring.

If I sound harsh it's for a reason. There are people crying out for models like this in their games but they avoid sandbox games for this very reason. What should be an incredibly popular game is instead repetitive and dull.
Everytime I'm about to download this game after an update I read something like this and it makes me wait until the next update :)

That and I can do extreme grind, and I can do super slow burn.....but combining them together in a no advanced payout to be had at the end of my playthough is basically just screaming "wait to play" imo. So from the sounds of others in this thread I guess I should be waiting for at least that vagina sex tag anyway.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Everytime I'm about to download this game after an update I read something like this and it makes me wait until the next update :)

That and I can do extreme grind, and I can do super slow burn.....but combining them together in a no advanced payout to be had at the end of my playthough is basically just screaming "wait to play" imo. So from the sounds of others in this thread I guess I should be waiting for at least that vagina sex tag anyway.
Why wait?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
I would love to have mod that teleport or goes directly to event so can continue (Like in Room For Rent) ...
I hate Fuking SANDBOX :mad:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
This, Room for Rent and Foot of the Mountain are some of the absolute worst examples of "sandbox" and i'm using that term loosely.

A sandbox game is one that allows you to do anything you want, this is more like a puddle, it's very wide and looks to have a lot of content but it's shallow as hell with no real substance.

I see people say this would be better as a VN but the problem there is it would only have about 5 minutes worth of content.

The most amazing thing i've seen is someone has taken a game, filled it full of attractive models and made it boring.

If I sound harsh it's for a reason. There are people crying out for models like this in their games but they avoid sandbox games for this very reason. What should be an incredibly popular game is instead repetitive and dull.
The three games you mentioned are among my 10 favourite games. In my eyes, they are by no means difficult to play. I would have liked to see at least that level of difficulty in all the games. Personally, I love games like this, which is why I support SNC and Bob.

Reactions: Burg

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The three games you mentioned are among my 10 favourite games. In my eyes, they are by no means difficult to play. I would have liked to see at least that level of difficulty in all the games. Personally, I love games like this, which is why I support SNC and Bob.
I didn't say difficult, I said boring and repetitive.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
in episode 2 the pics say something about doing something at 24:00 for one thats not even a time and if they mean 12am then you are forced to sleep at that time... so wtf am i meant to do?

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes