Revertrix

Oct 25, 2017
I really like these games for some reason. There has been some great improvements to it. It's a really slow burn but I think we just hit that point (if judging from the previous game) where things start to get a little out of hand with all the girls lol.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
can someone upload an episode 7 save with as much progress as possible please. persistance file is a bonus, thanks!

petervenkman

Apr 6, 2021
Where are you stuck. I just sailed through Episode 7 in less than an hour. A few cheeky nods to the audience and not a lot of clothing going on.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Where are you stuck. I just sailed through Episode 7 in less than an hour. A few cheeky nods to the audience and not a lot of clothing going on.
not stuck anywhere really. i wasted a lot of time on episode2 in a never ending loop due to a bug and tbh, I don't really like the grindy gameplay.

petervenkman

Apr 6, 2021
I'm not sure it's a bug, you just have to do the same thing over and over ad nauseum ad infinitum with Julie in all of her different outfits, making sure you visit the bedroom at 23:00 to talk to her in the relevent dress.

I replayed the whole thing from scratch last Sunday with walkthroughs for Eps 2 and 5, did it in 3 hours and caught up with the release schedule. No mods or cheats, just the in-game help system, which really helps when you take the game's limitations into account. (That wasn't a pop at Celavie, just the Renpy machine in general)

Reactions: Alegor

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I'm not sure it's a bug, you just have to do the same thing over and over ad nauseum ad infinitum with Julie in all of her different outfits, making sure you visit the bedroom at 23:00 to talk to her in the relevent dress.
hence me asking for a save file :)

nothing against the dev or anything, i'm just not interested in spending hours repeating the same thing.

• Angry
Reactions: BoobiesSugoi

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
I don't suppose someone has a save + persistent at completed chapter 5 they can upload? Thanks!

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Episode 5:

Time: 17.00 to 19.00
Requirements: julia must wear net monokini
Don't clean kitchen.

I am stuck at Ep5 64/65 and have missed this event, as julia does not have the monokini on anymore. Is there a way of making her change outfits? I can't skip to next episode as the options are all grey now.
I was able to use a save editor and just change the event from 64 to 65, advance a day and it let me move on to the next chapter.

Last edited:
Reactions: HereThereBeMonsters

Balloo

May 20, 2018
I'm very sure that you haven't spend few seconds to read about how to play this game. This is not a novel - this is a game. All games have rules - including this game. If you don't read the rules and just play as you think you have to play it - you'll fail. Go to front page of this section and read it and follow the guides in the game. You'll see that there are hints ad much more. If you get stuck and think there are too much grind - I'll recommend you to read it again. If you don't wanna do that - I'll recommend you to find something else to do as you'll waste your time here.
its not really a game. its a grindfest, and yes I did read the rules. Thank god for unren!

Reactions: horahorahorahora

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I'm stuck at 73/74 at E2, and have three pictures I have not seen yet. How can that be? I've just done three weeks and she never wore the blue nightwear for me to see her at 8:00 to follow. At 22:00 at the beach in the white/rose dress nothing happens when I follow, accept, touch butt, go no further.

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
I was able to use a save editor and just change the event from 64 to 65, advance a day and it let me move on to the next chapter.
Can I get a copy of your edited save file please? The one that's 65/65 and ready to advance to the next chapter?

wowassault

May 26, 2017
Cannot even play trough chapter one, i unlock dialog options by doing the right choices beforehand yet the choices remain locked/greyed out.

Specifically the scene on the plane where you grab her shoulders after landing and choose to play as her, top choice is unclickable no matter what.

Oldfox

Donor
May 7, 2017
My Best Friend's Daughter [Ep.6.01 Public] [CeLaVie Group] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win Size: 1.36 GB
Original Mac Size: 1.35 GB
Original Linux Size: 1.35 GB

Compressed Win Size: 861 MB MEGA
Compressed Mac Size: 844 MB MEGA
Compressed Linux Size: 849 MB MEGA

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My Best Friend's Daughter [Ep.6.01 Public]
But Compressed Win Size: 861 MB Says Ep.7.02 is this right because I have 29/29 on Ep 6 but can not progress to Ep 7

Oct 31, 2018
Yeah I had to do the same using

Can I get a copy of your edited save file please? The one that's 65/65 and ready to advance to the next chapter?
Here is mine. Just advance the day and it will begin Ep 6 in the morning.

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes