kippei

Nov 25, 2017
How do you get to Episode 7? Got 6 to 29/29, but everytime I click next day it says "Thank you for playing Episode 6, you can continue as you want. See you in Episode 7", and it's still 29/29 Episode 6 the next day. I checked images and it seems the Episode 7 images are there? Thanks.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
In the tool box "Gears" at the top right corner of the screen when the Islands are up.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Because many people have problems despite the fantastic gallery. Admin Whï†êwðl£ has created a new public Discord channel "lukumos-save-and-walkthrough-corner". There are all WT's and saves all days from the beginning of episode 2 until the end of the last public version posted. The saves are 100% synchronous with the WT's and all persistent files of all episodes are posted. So no one should have problems to finish each episode.
If you like the new channel, you should thank Whï†êwðl£, and write him some nice words. He works tirelessly in secret and gets much less recognition for the excellent work than he should.

Last edited:

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
In the tool box "Gears" at the top right corner of the screen when the Islands are up.
I get this. :( No episode 7. For reference I have the compressed version + the patch for it.

EDIT: Tried the original big size one and there's Episode 7 now. I guess the compressed wasn't working for me even with the patch. Sorry to bother tripod70.

Last edited:

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
How to increase the fly level. I still have 1, I don't know how to increase :(
I set the Preferences for "Rollback" to 'Left' and that I can go back a page or two at will to change answers. Be careful to stay away from the left side of the screen when playing, or you will go back pages. Then count the pages where the fly is being used and go back to beginning and start Fly again and count the scenes. If 6 screens then at screen 5 click on Bob icon "in the center of icon as not to go back" to escape. That will (fingers crossed) increase the fly. You won't see the increases until next day though in the stats. I think it is increased for an event but doesn't show up until next morning in stats.

Qubert11B

Jan 16, 2021
I am stuck on ep7 44 of 54 I cant seem to get horny over 9. any ideas on what I may have missed?

Actually after I posted it I was able to complete it strange

Last edited:

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
ahhh im stuck on episode 5, ive had it where she changes from panty to naked for sleeping but one of the pics didnt show up from it, now im stuck on the shark attack scene and walking around in pantys on the beach, naked book... they walk around in panty to eat and stuff though so i dont get it..

Nevermind, its because it was the compressed version, i downloaded normal one and now its all coming up

Last edited:
Reactions: BoobiesSugoi

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
60/65 Episode 5 and cannot skip.
Jasmin has been on the island multiple times last night and 3 times in my last 45 minutes of play this morning and does not show up at Kitchen 10:00 - 11:00, Bedroom 12:00, Bathroom 13:00, House Left 10:00 - 13:00 or the other House Left at the same time when she must have cleaned the bathroom. Discord really doesn't tell me much.

petervenkman

Apr 6, 2021
60/65 Episode 5 and cannot skip.
Jasmin has been on the island multiple times last night and 3 times in my last 45 minutes of play this morning and does not show up at Kitchen 10:00 - 11:00, Bedroom 12:00, Bathroom 13:00, House Left 10:00 - 13:00 or the other House Left at the same time when she must have cleaned the bathroom. Discord really doesn't tell me much.
I had that. I managed to solve it by replaying the whole game again with walkthroughs for 2 & 5 on standby. You have to get Jasmine early, hopefully on her first day. The extra scene with Julia can wait for the next time she visits

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
In episode 5 I have 64/65 how to finish and go to episode 6? All photos in the gallery are unlocked

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes