jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
It's a good game , better than last one .

But...
If "Gallery" function just show the picture the you create ,
Try answer me this : Why are you create a game with text ?? Is the comic market better ??

Last edited:

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Почему нет анимации? Игра от этого только выиграет.
Для ответа на этот вопрос вам придется спросить на английском языке Дев. Я уверен, что есть причина. Просто гадать я бы сказал, что это будет работа, связанная с созданием анимации. Просто догадка.

For an answer to that you will have to ask in English to the Dev. I am sure there is a reason. Just guessing I would say it would be the work involved in making an animation. Just a guess.

ghostwitagun

Oct 12, 2017
Episode 5:

Time: 2300
Requirements: Episode 5

I have been there at 2300 for the last 30 mins with nothing happening..... Why does this game have to be so frustrating and needlessly grindy. Im assuming some other parameter is missing why not tell us? Skipping chapters seems to be disabled now in this new version too.

Reactions: Jackbite

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Hints are nice, but all the pictures tell me is how much I have missed and still need to do with no damn idea of how to get there. It seems to be so hit and miss. I hate doing the same thing day after day and never knowing if it is helping me progress. Lovely women, but I am just frustrated with how to make any headway. Deleted the game. Shame.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This, Room for Rent and Foot of the Mountain are some of the absolute worst examples of "sandbox" and i'm using that term loosely.

A sandbox game is one that allows you to do anything you want, this is more like a puddle, it's very wide and looks to have a lot of content but it's shallow as hell with no real substance.

I see people say this would be better as a VN but the problem there is it would only have about 5 minutes worth of content.

The most amazing thing i've seen is someone has taken a game, filled it full of attractive models and made it boring.

If I sound harsh it's for a reason. There are people crying out for models like this in their games but they avoid sandbox games for this very reason. What should be an incredibly popular game is instead repetitive and dull.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
This, Room for Rent and Foot of the Mountain are some of the absolute worst examples of "sandbox" and i'm using that term loosely.

A sandbox game is one that allows you to do anything you want, this is more like a puddle, it's very wide and looks to have a lot of content but it's shallow as hell with no real substance.

I see people say this would be better as a VN but the problem there is it would only have about 5 minutes worth of content.

The most amazing thing i've seen is someone has taken a game, filled it full of attractive models and made it boring.

If I sound harsh it's for a reason. There are people crying out for models like this in their games but they avoid sandbox games for this very reason. What should be an incredibly popular game is instead repetitive and dull.
Hahahahaha shit just skipped to the end of the thread to see if its any good and your post is the first I read.
Thanks I am going to hightail it out of here. Sorry all out of reactions.

Hotelhero78

May 7, 2017
Dang this is just one or 2 more updates away from being great... I would love a vacation this long with this situation lol What a fun trip

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
My Best Friend's Daughter [Ep.7.02 Public] [CeLaVie Group] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win Size: 1.36 GB
Original Mac Size: 1.35 GB
Original Linux Size: 1.35 GB

Compressed Win Size: 861 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 844 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 849 MB

If you unable to skip to episode 7 download the

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

charlesin

Apr 10, 2018
stuck in the episode II

Its locked an event when julia wears a white and rose dress, don't let me to unlock even doing that hint says

Someone who share me a savegame

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes