Jun 13, 2018
so the end of this week will not be a new episode scheduled for May 8
Diamond, Platinum and Gold members - Monday May 3rd (Estimated)

Master members - Friday May 14th

Silver members - Friday May 21st

Bronze members - Friday May 28th

Supporters - Monday June 7th

Public release - Monday June 7th

Go to Patreon and pay, and you will get it now.

Reactions: Igor9504

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Episode 7 is now available for all.
Wish you happy playing - don't forget to read my small hint about this episode.
I really hope that some of the fictional characters will experience satisfaction.
I'm confident I will if Bob behaved!

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
you have to go to the island in the evening at ida and maria around 11 pm, but first finish all the events with julia
Didn't work. Much as I like this game I am now going to delete it and move on to other games. Not sure why it is not working because Julia has been attacked by the shark, sleeping naked and is naked in the morning. Jasmine has been on the island 3x and I still can't get her to clean thhe bathroom. The black man has not attacked Maria.

Reactions: fishbulb123

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Didn't work. Much as I like this game I am now going to delete it and move on to other games. Not sure why it is not working because Julia has been attacked by the shark, sleeping naked and is naked in the morning. Jasmine has been on the island 3x and I still can't get her to clean thhe bathroom. The black man has not attacked Maria.
I seem to remember that there was a time anomaly or something, and I found Jasmine in bathroom at 1400 instead of 1300

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
i can't remember when the black man attacked, gave after a few days or came the day before jasmine to clean the house

Alegor

Dec 12, 2019
On the previous page, the author gave a link to the passage of episode 5, there was a slight problem with the dresses, but this only increased the game path for several days, but everything is easy ;)

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Did you check WT’s?

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes