Burg

Jul 22, 2017
What version of the game are you playing? Your save doesn't want to open on my side.
Or do you have any save that is not an auto save? Looks something like 2-3-LT1.save. The 1st 2 numbers are just your page and save number, so could be anything.

doktor77rus

Apr 17, 2021
What version of the game are you playing? Your save doesn't want to open on my side.
Or do you have any save that is not an auto save? Looks something like 2-3-LT1.save. The 1st 2 numbers are just your page and save number, so could be anything.
game version 7.01

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
how do I put my saves in it?
If you have the same file name in the below locations you will have to rename the one in your folders to a different name.

Where did you put the file??? The location is critical.

You'll need to put the save file in both ..../my best friends daughter/game/saves
and
c:// Users/yourUserName/AppData/Roaming/Renpy/My best friends daughter. ( At minimum this location )

Reactions: Burg and Alegor
Apr 6, 2018
what a..... so, for pic 9, aka "white/rosa dress" - it's one of the negative explicite choices by julia. "How dare here he do that...he's my father’s best friend!" leads to the face we can see on the picture (with the white dress, of course).

Atherin

May 25, 2017
If you follow my guidance - you'll not see the same scenes over and over again. There will be some repetition, but absolutely not as you mention here. I don't think you can find any sandbox game without any repetition.
Your not wrong. I think there is something missing though that would give some sort of meaning to the grindy elements. A currency system for instance. /shrug iono I know a good chunk of it is already in place and implementing something like purchasing the required outfits to continue would be a tun of work, but ideas are ideas. =P

Reactions: Burg

sirus.d

Dec 5, 2017
...A currency system for instance. /shrug iono I know a good chunk of it is already in place and implementing something like purchasing the required outfits to continue would be a tun of work, but ideas are ideas. =P
Naaaa, bad idea! The MC owns multi-room mansions, a yacht, the naughty airline and probably the vacation isles as well - why would he care about cash for some clothes? A currency just to complicate the game-play for us, doesn't make much sense.

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
Download android Ep.6.01Public APK Mega
Android games updated daily -
i finished episode 6 cindy looks a bit like sandra rfr to me, i wanted to see what episode 7 is like but it's fake like version 6.0111, don't download 7.01 wasting time

irka

Apr 25, 2021
Hi! Any working fix for episode 5 errors? Still don't work the naked beach scene.And i'm stuck:( Help pls!

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes