giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I need a wt please!!

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
When game is VN / Ren'Py, it is rare to need a manual. But when it's just Ren'Py, you're screwed, because in addition to the Manual you need to be in the game's discussion group. I'm recharging my patience to start playing this Ren'Py again.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I need a wt please!!

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
Look for an icon on the bottom left of Julia on the screen of the Island, same screen that the gears are and Book Mark count is. That takes you to the hints gallery which is a WT of sorts.

chacka

May 29, 2020
Some of the best female models here, but is that enough ?
I kinda miss ole Santa Bob, but in the end, he was all show and no go, his two second runs with Amy and sisters was disappointing at best.
We got someone claiming to be a doctor with access to pharma ?
Now here we are with younger Bob still claiming to be a doctor, but maybe it was his plane accident or maybe his phony tail is a little too tight, I would think sleeping with nekid Julia there would be a few mornings her bottom would be sore and
Bob giving the Santa Bob look to the camera, not to mention the cleaning girl would be cleaning up every room the second week she showed up.
Just sayin

Reactions: Balloo

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
I don't understand how you can have problems with the game...? I am an average player and can easily (I always play without hints) play through the whole game in one day (from the beginning to the end of episode 7). It took me 39 days to finish the whole game. I have not discovered any grind so far. Here are all the pictures in the gallery (episode 2 to 6). I didn't post episode 7 because up to now episode 6 is the public version and it would be too big a spoiler.
Looks like you missed a scene in screenshot0005

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Hi all
It looks like there are many new players here that didn't read/follow how to play the game.
If you don't follow that- the game will be endless grind.
I can also understand that many players have problems with episode 2.
Please follow this link - I have made a description how to play - and how you shouldn't play this game.
I have also attached Lukumo's WT for episode 2. Especially the latest bookmarks can be tricky -
Wish you all happy playing

Cheers
Bob

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I don't understand how you can have problems with the game ...? I am a more average player and can play through the whole game in one day (from the beginning to the end of episode 7). It took me 39 days to finished the whole game. Here are all the pictures in the gallery (episode 2 to 6). I didn't post episode 7 because up to now episode 6 is the public version and it would be too big a spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Added pixeldrain link.

Can you provide a save file so I can look into the issue and create a patch for it.
Here is file showing the missing bedroom icon. Also another problem is the maid not showing up in the rooms after coming in the morning. She makes her appearance in this file (rollback to beginning of day).

Steel Ocean

Jul 11, 2017
I don't understand how you can have problems with the game ...? I am a more average player and can play through the whole game in one day (from the beginning to the end of episode 7). It took me 39 days to finished the whole game. Here are all the pictures in the gallery (episode 2 to 6). I didn't post episode 7 because up to now episode 6 is the public version and it would be too big a spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Could you share save and persistent files for v.0.6?

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Hi all
It looks like there are many new players here that didn't read/follow how to play the game.
Please follow this link - I have made a description how to play - and how you shouldn't play this game.
I have also attached Lukumo's WT for episode 2. Especially the latest bookmarks can be tricky -

Cheers
Bob
Keep in mind that I wrote the WT for version 2.16 a few months ago. At that time there was no gallery.

Reactions: Celaviegroup

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Hi all

Cheers
Bob
Well im just diving for pearls haha so far im on day 38, got 27 pearls and still BLUE BALLED :)

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
IS MC gonna get his balls WET ? or get eaten by a hammerhead shark at the end :) nothing to do here @ the moment KEEP GRINDIN haha :)

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
IS MC gonna get his balls WET ? or get eaten by a hammerhead shark at the end :) nothing to do here @ the moment KEEP GRINDIN haha :)
Im gonna read my book on beach (well carry on girl you read the entire library), oh what are doing 'we gonna sit on the rocks' good idea you have sitting there for last 3 weeks GREAT VACATION :) haha

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Hi all

Cheers
Bob
Bob ya Cuckold blue M/F, if ever get my sand grinder on ya balls ya feked :)

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Everyone bitches about Bob here, but there are very few game developers who post the public versions so regularly. I think everyone should be grateful to him and not complain about the game. In my opinion, Bob is doing a great job and there is an update every month, very few game developers do that. You also have to remember that it is Bob's work and he depends on the money to live and keep working on the game. Therefore if you like the game you should consider supporting him. If they are a patron they can be sure that if you have problems with the game you will be helped.

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes