tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Hi, I know there is a hint system at Episode 3 or so, but I'm a new player. Could someone please post me the old Walkthrough for the first Episode? I dont even get the damn call right...
Just be nice and not too much of a pervert and use a little common sense with your choices, and try not to oggle all the possibility's that arise.

Reactions: Lukumoide
Feb 8, 2020
Just finished the public release ep 6 - loved it and like how its progressing with MC.
Went back to try finish ep 3 because frustratingly I'm missing 3 pics -- pg 2 image 2 and pg4 images 6 and 7. I know it has something to do with the dresses but I've played every scenario with each dress and not sure what I'm doing wrong so any advice would be helpful. Not essential but just looks untidy having 3 missing images :) hahah
many thanks

TestingCar

Jan 24, 2020
Ok it seems that my mistake was the call. I got a second choice this time but the choice "He's being kind to me..." is grey. Is that normal?

Priapo34

Aug 24, 2020
My Best Friend's Daughter [Ep.6.01 Public] [CeLaVie Group] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win Size: 1.19 GB
Original Mac Size: 1.19 GB
Original Linux Size: 1.19 GB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 741 MB MEGA Drive
Compressed Mac Size: 740 MB MEGA Drive
Compressed Linux Size: 745 MB MEGA Drive

Compressed Using Cruncher [bas]

This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links to Mac are broken. Please, fix.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Ok it seems that my mistake was the call. I got a second choice this time but the choice "He's being kind to me..." is grey. Is that normal?
Yes, it is normal if you don't have enough love points. But it is not difficult to collect love points, when you try to build up trust.

ptitjaune

Mar 19, 2020
Hi,
stuck at episode 2 : 62/63.
In the "help" they tell us to speak to Ida in the morning on the boardwalk but nothing happens there.
Can someone give me help ?

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
I am stuck on ep 5, 57/65. I only have one thing left in the Gallery Hint System, but can't seem to get it done. It will not let me skip to ep 6.
Can anyone suggest any events that are out of the ordinary places/times in the story I may have missed?

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
These "games" [not really a game] would be so much better if it was just telling the story instead of playing scene-whack-A-mole™.

It feels like a way to pad out an otherwise short story.
The story of this game is kinda non-existent, not much to tell, just a harem of nice girls. I prefer sandbox games over VN games, but yes, the grind is abit much in this particular game.

mroczny

Jan 11, 2020
A general question - how to use someone's else save file? The things I was missing are still locked.

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes