erdi

Mar 14, 2018
I'm happy to announce that I'm now in charge of this thread. I have agreed with the staff that I can be in charge under the condition that I'll not delete any pirate version of this game.
For me it's important that people who have interest in my work, can play my game in the best way. That's why I have agreed to these terms.
What will change:
I'll frequently upload teasers from next episodes and I'll guide you how to play and NOT to play :)
I can't make sure that everybody will like my game but I'll do my utmost so as many will enjoy it.
I can't prevent that modders make WT's, cheat's etc and they are still free to upload it here - however the best way to secure that you can play each episodes to the end is to play the game as it is and follow my guidelines.
On page 1 I have replaced images and updated game description - more to come...
You'll also find teaser from episode7.
Wish you all happy playing
I like your game

IAmTheMan75

May 18, 2020
Anything new about the 64/66 stuck ?
And what about Room for Rent ? Any new update to come ?
Not sure about the next update, but no matter how many times I play 5.1. I'm always stuck at 64/66... even though when I check the gallery, it says I have all 66 pics. It makes me think that there are bookmarks not related to the gallery because I got all 58 bookmarks from Episode 3, but the gallery has 60 pics.

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2020
Not sure about the next update, but no matter how many times I play 5.1. I'm always stuck at 64/66... even though when I check the gallery, it says I have all 66 pics. It makes me think that there are bookmarks not related to the gallery because I got all 58 bookmarks from Episode 3, but the gallery has 60 pics.
I believe you'll have to wait for the next update for that [5.3]. I said in an earlier post (deleted) that it looks like it was set to loop because there are no more images for the scene unless they are recycled in another scene (I extracted them and reviewed the images and saw them all play out), I suspect that 5.3 addresses this which is only available to Patreon subscribers.

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
I saw a teaser for 7 episodes, and when there will be 6 episodes, it's not on patreon yet, and do we expect to see the beta first as previous episodes or just public

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
In order to play the game it's important to follow the guide that I have released together with link to the game.
I was about to ask this thread if this game was finally in state that is playable without finagling it, or having to resort to a guide... guess not.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Episode 5.1 is an uncomplete revision that was leaked. You can't play this version to the end. As mentioned before - the gallery is in it's very early stage and is not complete. It's constantly under development. Several bugs must be expected.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
There is a little redundancy and repetition at places, but once ya understand the mechanics of the game it is really fun and there is actually a purpose involved. The point system isn't really linear but more progressive and resets some things each day; which is hard for some to grasp sometimes just like RFR is.

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes