• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Completed My Best Friend's Family [v1.01] [Iceridlah Games]

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
How to get the mother to bump you on Day 9? I followed the choices in the walkthrough but cant get those options.

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
the heavily branched story line is really screwing this games progress :(
Your right about that. I like the idea in theory to play as everyone, but there's sooooo many branches doing that. And then on top of that the players have to pick the "correct" order to play the characters in. I really hate having to toggle between the game and a walkthrough just to make sure I'm playing the game in the right order.

B

BigWamanHunter

This is the most underrated game i have ever played...... I read all the trivia in the walkthrough pdf and can see a lot thought and effort have been put into this game.....

Sad to see this rare gem in this state.... This game is way better than those popular shit incest games..... There is good reason why the characters act the way they do and i can empathize with all 5 of the playable characters.

This would easily be a top game if it had bettter production quality.

Hyaena

Jan 21, 2018
For some reason I cant see gallery or stats after having downloaded the extras...anyone know why?

Emre1s

Aug 2, 2018
I still don't have three posts under my belt so let me just forget about posting link. I didn't even know about this game until a person asked me to port it to Android. Going to try it now.

Manyakiss

Apr 14, 2018
Thanks again mate, this guy's the legend not me.
I still don't have three posts under my belt so let me just forget about posting link. I didn't even know about this game until a person asked me to port it to Android. Going to try it now.

Reactions: itsyeboii

Emre1s

Aug 2, 2018
Apparently the extras were already in the game but hard coded in a way which doesn't work with Android platform. I updated the code so that Extras will work on the mobile port.

Reactions: Souyusha

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Ok i am on the Tom/Elle path i havnt messed around with the Mom at all i actually worked it to have her go towards the dad Joe. and Lex is with Matilda. but when i get to the kitchen where Elle has Tom show her how to masturbate and she starts to pull down her panties i get an error. this one. Thanks in advance for any help

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016

This preview is a bit of a spoiler, but I like how it turned out. Those of you who have played the popular adult games on patreon probably know which one inspired this position.
For the record Natali was always going to completely shave her pubes off on this path. It is an effort by her to appear younger. Elle shaves her pubic hair too and Natali is trying to emulate her. Adults shave or wax off their pubes all the time. I've did it myself.

Now that my posts are public I feel like I have to say something. Negativity and criticisms are fine but if you're only here to comment something like "all men are pedophiles" don't bother. It will not stay.

This preview is a bit of a spoiler, but I like how it turned out. Those of you who have played the popular adult games on patreon probably know which one inspired this position.
For the record Natali was always going to completely shave her pubes off on this path. It is an effort by her to appear younger. Elle shaves her pubic hair too and Natali is trying to emulate her. Adults shave or wax off their pubes all the time. I've did it myself.

Now that my posts are public I feel like I have to say something. Negativity and criticisms are fine but if you're only here to comment something like "all men are pedophiles" don't bother. It will not stay.

mbff,
mbffpreview,
mybestfriendsfamily
7 Likes

lang25

May 6, 2018
hmm anyone know how to get scene in gallery page 3 bottom right?
i think i've missing something

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes