Ren'Py Completed My Best Friend's Family [v1.01] [Iceridlah Games]

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017

Another spoiler preview. Normally I'd save this information for the walk-through but I'll say it here first. There will be a few call backs in 1.0 to earlier scenes. For example Lex's first time on the upstairs couch. Do you think he will last longer this time?

Work on MBFF has slowed down again due to insomnia and work on the next project. A preview of the main character from the next project will be posted soon. She is cute I think!

Thanks for following me and for playing!

how he hasnt got his shit shut down I'll never know

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Did any of his patrons try to warn him on patreon? Because looks like he isn't active in this forum anymore (last online was Jan 2018).

Or he's aware of the risks?

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Obviously I'm late to playing this game, but I really enjoyed it. I can say I definitely did not see the end that I got coming. The one at the dinner table with the kids lol. Not sure if there are a bunch of endings though, well not ending, to be continued.

U

User_10739

This preview is a bit of a spoiler, but I like how it turned out. Those of you who have played the popular adult games on patreon probably know which one inspired this position.
For the record Natali was always going to completely shave her pubes off on this path. It is an effort by her to appear younger. Elle shaves her pubic hair too and Natali is trying to emulate her. Adults shave or wax off their pubes all the time. I've did it myself.

Now that my posts are public I feel like I have to say something. Negativity and criticisms are fine but if you're only here to comment something like "all men are pedophiles" don't bother. It will not stay.

This preview is a bit of a spoiler, but I like how it turned out. Those of you who have played the popular adult games on patreon probably know which one inspired this position.
For the record Natali was always going to completely shave her pubes off on this path. It is an effort by her to appear younger. Elle shaves her pubic hair too and Natali is trying to emulate her. Adults shave or wax off their pubes all the time. I've did it myself.

Now that my posts are public I feel like I have to say something. Negativity and criticisms are fine but if you're only here to comment something like "all men are pedophiles" don't bother. It will not stay.

mbff,
mbffpreview,
mybestfriendsfamily
7 Likes
Kinda weird posting previews of v1.0 since the last release was v0.7 and then posting about gay/bi love potentially for Tom & Lex... Like where did v0.8 & v0.9 go?

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
Kinda weird posting previews of v1.0 since the last release was v0.7 and then posting about gay/bi love potentially for Tom & Lex... Like where did v0.8 & v0.9 go?
if i recall correctly he has said that he's just done with the game and wants a proper finish. something about he's learned a lot from this game and the next one will be improved upon.

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
I loved this dev's first game, My New Roommate, but havent really cared for this one. I started off liking it and it had potential and nice art but having to select characters in the correct order really bugged me, then the mom stuff kinda went off the deep end for me. It seems like all the branching options in this game really slowed development down. Im interested to see how this one ends and more importantly what his next game premise is going to be. Id love for him to come up with something that compels me to pledge on patreon to this guy once again.

Reactions: Centurion

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
A couple of months ago he said he wasn't happy with the ad-hoc development of this game, and was writing out a new game while rendering the endings to this one and fixing some things. There hasn't been any news recently, but the next update should be the final one so I expect it'll show up eventually, when he tires of tinkering with it.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Playing 0.7 without the extra's or with 0.6 one which doesn't work seems like half the game is missing if you are following the walkthrough, over all it was pretty amusing even thought I'm not fan of multiple protagonists, don't think I played any other game like this. But boy oh boy did the plot twist came out of left field, one moment you are play just another /weg/ then suddenly it turns into some Steven King novel, which I found profoundly entertaining.

Cramone

May 14, 2018
A couple of months ago he said he wasn't happy with the ad-hoc development of this game, and was writing out a new game while rendering the endings to this one and fixing some things. There hasn't been any news recently, but the next update should be the final one so I expect it'll show up eventually, when he tires of tinkering with it.
i hate when they do that.... then not gonna finish the next game... and soo forever unfinished games

Reactions: botc76
3.60 star(s) 21 Votes