• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Completed My Best Friend's Family [v1.01] [Iceridlah Games]

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
This is a great game. It's very simple and has somewhat of an old school feel with the interface and everything, but the writing is fantastic. I especially loved the *twist* at the end (I was lucky enough to choose the "safe" path, but I went back to see the scene between
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and holy shit! That bitch is crazy! I kind of like it. Something about the cock hungry crazy ones gets me going. I so hope Tom gets to bang her.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I think Tom can only fuck the mom so far. And achieving that is like the most straight forward thing ever. She practically forces Tom to fuck her if you go with the flow.
Well yes, but the straight route leads to game over for me... because of dear Joe

K9

May 28, 2017
Well yes, but the straight route leads to game over for me... because of dear Joe

The walkthrough is pretty easy to use, you just need to follow both the order in which you should play the characters on any given day (first thing in the WT), and the decisions it tells you to pick in the detailed walkthrough. For convenience of use open it twice in two different windows, one centered on the choices of characters and the other on whatever decision you're currently facing: this way you don't have to scroll up and down all the time. Not the most convenient thing ever but you'll make it work.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde
U

User_32285

The walkthrough is pretty easy to use, you just need to follow both the order in which you should play the characters on any given day (first thing in the WT), and the decisions it tells you to pick in the detailed walkthrough. For convenience of use open it twice in two different windows, one centered on the choices of characters and the other on whatever decision you're currently facing: this way you don't have to scroll up and down all the time. Not the most convenient thing ever but you'll make it work.
Or if you have access to a tablet open the walkthrough on that and swipe away.

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
Already ended playgin this game. And wow, its quite scarry. Nice plot is out there. Keeping fingers crossed for next quick update:)

Iamystic

May 21, 2018
just tried downloading .07 but when try to open it gives me a "not authorized popup. is 7 a patron only download for now?

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes