• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Completed My Best Friend's Family [v1.01] [Iceridlah Games]

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
I played it, and...

I like it! It is a good mix from fucking game and you are fucked game. Where is Joe? Joe?!!!

The Walkthrough is a piece of art in itself. Yes, it is convoluted, you have to scroll up and adown all the time, and sometimes things are missing, but it is helpfull, gives you what you need for informed decisions and the Trivia - super!

Also, special praise goes to characters that are not overly stupid, nice renders and original storytelling.

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Anyone know when the 0.07 Mac version will be up. Expecting crickets btw for posting a Mac question but figured I'd give it a try.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I've tried several times but I can't start the lex and elle route. Any idea what I'm doing wrong neither of them are in a relationship with anyone.

Secretlee

Jun 3, 2017
Should I download and copy the extras of ver 0.06 for this version? or does it include everything already?

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
So is that a (MC get Relationship and Sex with Mum and/or Sister or everybody fucks everybody Game?)

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Why don't I get the choice to fuck nat as tom when I chose all the right choices on their path? I don't get the "bumps" thing on day 9

Edit:NVM got the order wrong on day 3 thats all. Shit I can be forgetful sometimes. But dayuuuuuummm... what went wrong with this story or this update for that matter. Is the dev not up to do any more of story? did he get bored or is he just not feeling it anymore? Too bad I liked it in the beginning, but now it feels really strange and also has a thriller feel to it with the mom of her meds and all

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Well this game just got dark af ... some may like that but it's not a story line I am interested in following. Oh well. good thing there are a ton of other games to play.

Reactions: Morah SDG

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Is the actual game as fuzzy/blurry as the preview pics? Looks like its a video in 360p

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes