Ren'Py Completed My Best Friend's Family [v1.01] [Iceridlah Games]

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

pindosxxxl

Apr 5, 2017
MBFF 0.06 Extras Updated
This zip contains updated version of the Extras for 0.06 with new scenes on Day 20.

Download and unzip the folder in the download link.

Navigate to the game's extracted files, find the folder named "game" and put the extras.rpa file inside next to the archive.rpa file.

Then replace the scripts file with the new one. That's it! You're ready to try out the new stuff.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
MBFF 0.06 Extras Updated
This zip contains updated version of the Extras for 0.06 with new scenes on Day 20.

Download and unzip the folder in the download link.

Navigate to the game's extracted files, find the folder named "game" and put the extras.rpa file inside next to the archive.rpa file.

Then replace the scripts file with the new one. That's it! You're ready to try out the new stuff.
Thanks, added to OP.

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
someone should tell him to not post nudity in his Patreon post, inb4 getting banned.

still nothing ?!?!?
He still busy check out the post at Patreon site posted on June 30th.
Couldn't decide which of these to post as a preview so why not all three.

In a previous post I said I'd know a release date soon, but rendering images has been very sporadic since then. When I was a child my family lost every electronic device in our house to one well place lightning strike. If there is a thunderstorm I unplug the important things, and my rendering PC is very important to me. Thor has pissed on my parade every day.

As you can see above work is still being done albeit slowly. I'm as disappointed as some you may be that 0.07 isn't finished yet. I wish it had been finished last month like I planned. In many ways I'm disappointed with how MBFF has turned out, but I at least want to finish it.

When the time for release is near I will post a date.
7_Kwf8HcIare7mq2lStK-GyZbL2EbwDuYjo8GFhyzKt1K-b-BB9ap1PgGjVoU1gs.jpg TwiKWW97vfSnpd7wrZciYhFa-bTuIdq4Gxwk2brH9XseWyK88GC4-ZPrkW-Mxun-.jpg 1.jpg 1-1.jpg

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Still hate about "you pick wrong answer, no hot scene for you".
But I do like this dev style. Walkthrough it is then ...

sandyking

Jun 3, 2018
Could only get Tom and Natali path. Can't do any of Lex's story. Do I have to download the extras patch to be able to do so? Is the Android version premodded with the extras patch? Been trying for days just can't get to the part where Lex is sick hmm.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Could only get Tom and Natali path. Can't do any of Lex's story. Do I have to download the extras patch to be able to do so? Is the Android version premodded with the extras patch? Been trying for days just can't get to the part where Lex is sick hmm.
Yes, you need the extras to be able to do the incest routes.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
I don't know if the dev did it intentionally, but I like how he kind of pokes fun at himself. I just got to the scene where the son is asking the dad to leave and he thinks to himself (why is he always in the kitchen, does he eat that much?) because it's true, 90% of the time you find the dad in the kitchen

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
just played the game with and without the patch, and have to say I like it without the patch better. Overall the game was great, and I can't wait to see what future updates bring. I'm definitely a fan of this dev. can't wait to see what he makes next.

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes