Ren'Py Completed My Best Friend's Family [v1.01] [Iceridlah Games]

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

Aiphaton

Aug 18, 2017
if i go for elle+lex and elle+joe path the game get stuck at day 15. its still day 15 but no person to choose.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Tom is the weakest MC i seen in all VNs i played. Iceridlah made a great romance game called My New Roommate, but this game really disapponted me, if she wants to create am orgy family game, it's better she doesn't created Tom because he doesn't necessary in this game.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
@Iceridlah I like how the story is evolving, and that cliffhanger left me wonder what's coming next!

One thing that I'm not sure is if I need to start a new game again, since some of the scenes described in the walkthrough, didn't appear at all

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
@Iceridlah I like how the story is evolving, and that cliffhanger left me wonder what's coming next!

One thing that I'm not sure is if I need to start a new game again, since some of the scenes described in the walkthrough, didn't appear at all

you will not get the Joe-Elle sex scene if you are on the Lex for Matilda route, check my previous post to see how to proceed from there without starting a new game.
the Lex-Natali sex scene on day 20 will happen if Lex has already had sex with Natali, if for some bug you can't get it, make sure you have the extras installed and before playing day 20 type in the developer console
$ lexfuckednat = True

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
@rick87 Great!, got both scenes. Thx!

Another thing I would like to suggest @Iceridlah is to modify the save panel to allow more pages, and also, if possible, to have the option to rename each save page, which comes in handy when having different paths going on, instead of having them written down in a separate txt :p

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
too many pathways, walkthrough seems meh
i wanted tom+natalie but got joe dead and game over x'D

Moonwalker0000

Apr 29, 2018
I put extras into game folder, and I have this:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
error: Error -3 while decompressing data: unknown compression method

I tried on 0.06 aned 0.05, the final effect is the same. What did I wrong ?

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I'm playing this game for the first time (it was on my 'to do' list since v0.03!) & I have to say that it's a blast!! I love the writing & the swapping between characters... & I haven't even got to a sex scene yet! LMAO!! Great work Ice - this is another game I will have to shuffle around to include in my Patreon budget! Big thumbs up from me...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How to unlock natali,lex and other path?? In my game just tom path...
You have to read the walkthrough and make sure you follow what it says and you can get any of the paths you want to.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
This MEGA link demand a password to decrypt...
Which one?? If that's happening then it's problem with your browser or extraction program on your pc.
I can easily get to the MEGA links, start a download of the walkthrough, extras, and pc link.. the pc link unzips without a password.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Previews for upcoming version

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Previews for upcoming version
Did natali lose her bush in the second picture or is it just the way she is sitting? I hope she still has it :D

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes