Ren'Py Completed My Best Friend's Family [v1.01] [Iceridlah Games]

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

Maou-sama Kei

Jun 30, 2017
Same, 2 or 3 updates ago I managed to get the to fuck, but it was with Lex fucking her as well, however since then I can't get to that point. Neither with Lex involved (Not that I want him in that picture) and especially without him.

Currently trying to get Tom and Natalie to fuck without anyone else, but it seems impossible. Don't really care what everyone else is doing, only interested in Tom/Nat route but it seems it can't progress without Lex which is sad for me. :(

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
OK, total n00b question ___ do I put the 'Extras' file in the main Exe. file, or game file?

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
I don't get it, how do yo make tom to have sex with natalie? What you have to chose? I can only have sex son and mother and daughter with father...

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
is there an quality milf scenes in this game as of this update?
The best scene with the MILF is still the very first sex scene. If you take your time and get to that point, it's a pretty good fap. Beyond that, nothing really stands out. There's a bit of a rush once the next wave of scenes take place, and they're pretty short and unsatisfactory.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is there an quality milf scenes in this game as of this update?
There is a good milf scene in the game but its been there already.
I don't do milf but the one time when I first found this game but in the walkthrough not only Tom gets to fuck her but Lex does to if you chose the right path's.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't get it, how do yo make tom to have sex with natalie? What you have to chose? I can only have sex son and mother and daughter with father...
Walkthrough will get you there.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The best scene with the MILF is still the very first sex scene. If you take your time and get to that point, it's a pretty good fap. Beyond that, nothing really stands out. There's a bit of a rush once the next wave of scenes take place, and they're pretty short and unsatisfactory.
Natalie in this game is just like Eric in BB and worst than that.

Reactions: Centurion

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
maybe it's just me, but I've become very confused now. I haven't played since the OP+1. Then it seemed that the MC would/could score with mom or sister, I don't really like his mom, so I went for his sister. Now it looks like this is an incest game with you watching it all unfold and ending up blue balled... I also never saw anything about the father/daughter till last day and it talked in past tense so I missed something somewhere. I did try walk-through, but it's full of comments pretty much say no impact now, maybe later.... well, to say the least I'm pretty disappointed now, I'm not sure I even want to invest the time to figure it out (most games I play are worth doing). But if it's just going to continue on present course I'll just drop it.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Not sure what I did wrong here but I followed the walk-through for the Tom/ Natalie path and they did nothing it went sideways were it says bump into him I think

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
Walkthrough did not get me there, that's why i don't get it...
this is also my problem i cant get any of the scenes i want with the walkthrough. all i get get is daughter and dad or lex and cam girl also father and cam girl but i cannot for the life of me get mom and tom or even lex and mom can someone please help me

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Lex that true MC lmao. Lex can basically fuck both. Tom can't really fuck Elle yet unless I did something wrong. I might go look at the CG. Either Natali is a crazy ass bitch.

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
for the Tom and Natalie scenes just compliment her, follow the guide, after telling Lex to play some more pc games you will have exercise with Nat (2nd time I think). That day, remember to play FIRST as Natalie instead of Tom. The option to fuck is through her "point of view" and not Tom's.

Reactions: 420blazeit

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I can't get the sex scene with Joe & Elle on Day 19.
I am on the Joe & Elle path, Tom & Natali, & Lex & Matilda path.
I followed the walkthrough step by step, heck i even started new & still nothing.
What am i missing. Tom & Elle were never dating also if that helps.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
I can't get the sex scene with Joe & Elle on Day 19.
I am on the Joe & Elle path, Tom & Natali, & Lex & Matilda path.
I followed the walkthrough step by step, heck i even started new & still nothing.
What am i missing. Tom & Elle were never dating also if that helps.
you will not get the Joe & Elle sex scene on day 19 if you are on the Lex for Matilda path, that's because in one case Joe will end up having sex with Elle in his bedroom, in the other Matilda will be naked there when Joe comes back, you cannot have both scenes.
so, if you don't want to play again from the start, create a new save before day 19, open the developer console and type:
$ matildakissedlex = False
$ ellemountedjoe = True
with these you'll get the Joe & Elle sex scene.

Reactions: Endless
3.60 star(s) 21 Votes