Ren'Py Completed My Best Friend's Family [v1.01] [Iceridlah Games]

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
gosh. super annoying to play. no fun at all. and the cg is not that good to excuse the concept.
The first half needs the WT. After that it flows pretty well. Use UnRen to go back and forth on your choices. Good story if you keep at it. Not into the Dad thing but the rest is pretty good.

Nov 25, 2017
damn, the story went into dark territory. still lewd but someone maybe went crazy.. i await the next update with glee and alarm.

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
so each scene(that consists of a couple of lines of dialogue) takes a whole day?
Great way of faking updates...give this man an icecream for originality...

Reactions: martin Nielsen

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
um .... what? I have my last save loaded play as tom have a kutzte fuck scene with natali then I play jo and tantali sends him away then again as tom tell him I've fucked his mom then a wenge text and end ??? no other possibilities and after not even 5 min is all over? and I've been so looking forward to the update that's really a total disappointment

VBoat

Jun 17, 2017
Wow! This is story telling at its finest. I love the interwoven plot line with twists and turns. The perspective of each of the characters is A+ . Renders CG look good. This is a work of art.
It's like reading a novel but in this case you get to make genuine choices - how amazing is that. Cannot wait to find out where this story is heading.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
can Tom get away with having sex with the mother? the one time it was available, the son was home and caught us, and I didn't have another chance.

story took a dark turn for sure, if you play it a certain way.

mom seems a little off her rocker if she is trying to fuck the sons friend, but then drugs her husband for fucking the girl and then he disappears.... it's just a weird do as i say, not as i do. one would think Joe not fucking Natali would help her trust him more, desire to keep their relationship more.

i'm certainly looking forward to future updates!

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
can Tom get away with having sex with the mother? the one time it was available, the son was home and caught us, and I didn't have another chance.
Did you look to walkthrough? Iirc you need to continue to play computer game with son one night before. He'll be tired and can't catch you

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
Did you look to walkthrough? Iirc you need to continue to play computer game with son one night before. He'll be tired and can't catch you
ahh, ok, i remember going to sleep early that night thinking it would help him with his girl, not cock block me. thanks.

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
How do you start the lex and elle route? Ignoring Elle with Tom and saying no with Joe, and not creating a profile for Lex and not doing mom route, but it just doesnt show up.
Thanks

cobaia2392

Sep 10, 2016
Hi, can someone help me with this error?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/day9.rpy", line 440, in script
File "game/day9.rpy", line 440, in <module>
NameError: name 'keptpicture' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/day9.rpy", line 440, in script
File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\My_Best_Friends_Family-006-pc\My_Best_Friends_Family-006-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\My_Best_Friends_Family-006-pc\My_Best_Friends_Family-006-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\My_Best_Friends_Family-006-pc\My_Best_Friends_Family-006-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/day9.rpy", line 440, in <module>
NameError: name 'keptpicture' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
My Best Friend's Family 0.06 v0.06

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So not sure what I am doing wrong but all that i can get tom and natalie to do is talk and show each other their bodies with minor touching no sex no matter what I do

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes