Ren'Py Completed My Best Friend's Family [v1.01] [Iceridlah Games]

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Great game. Gameplay is basically trial and error, you control every member of the family and the choices you make, as well as the order you decide to play each character can change the outcome, there's no grind though, so it okay. The plot is getting better with each release, can't wait for the next update.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hopefully next update you can kick Natali to the curb as she no longer deserves a spot on Tom's list let alone the title mother and maybe you can replace her ass with Matilda by stealing her from Lex and give Natali to him as sloppy seconds.

TheDuraflex

Feb 17, 2018
Very interesting game with mechanics ive never seen before, story moves kinda fast tho from the get go you know who wants to fuck who although you cant fuck everybody you have to choose, good game!

Reactions: farmerator

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
God this is the best sex scene I have seen it the games that I have played on this site.
Have all 3 loaded then rapidly click the arrow to see it move.
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
The best pussy fucking shot ever of the games I have played.

Reactions: 3rop

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
God this is the best sex scene I have seen it the games that I have played on this site.
Have all 3 loaded then rapidly click the arrow to see it move.
View attachment 84646 View attachment 84647 View attachment 84648
The best pussy fucking shot ever of the games I have played.
shieeet ... that awesome. I don't know why many games I've played, the vagina looks like thick-plastic-tubes-dick-sucker-vacuum-cleaner. This one is legit vagina.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Dam it, just god dam it for fuck sakes that mom is a total bitch, god dam it.

Yes I just finished that game for the first time and just god dam it for fucks sakes """WHY""".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FPA

Feb 22, 2018
Really liked the game! Hot artwork, interesting story and love the multi-character approach. Keep up the great work please!

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Wait it got sex scenes...how tf did i manage to play throuhg it all without one sexual encounter of any sort. Sheesh, I'm good.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I will wait until next version to pass judegement on the small update. He struggled with time on this update. But cliams he wants to do twice as much content as his previous standard updates.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Does anyone know where this game's saves are actually stored on a Windows system? I want to delete some saves, but there is no delete function on the save screen. Deleting saves in the game/saves folder has no effect, or deleting that folder itself, for that matter.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Walter Victor

Renpy saves are stored in 2 places 1 is in the game folder ONCE you have made a save the folder will be made 2nd place is found by holding the start key on the keyboard + R to bring up the run program then type in appdata and let it run once it's done go to the folder - Roaming and then renpy and then search for the game name author name or some type of abbreviation.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
myuhinny, I have no 'start' key on my Windows keyboard. <enter>+R has no effect on the game. <shift>+R, reloads the script and restarts the game. Perhaps I have misunderstood your instructions.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
myuhinny, I have no 'start' key on my Windows keyboard. <enter>+R has no effect on the game. <shift>+R, reloads the script and restarts the game. Perhaps I have misunderstood your instructions.
This key plus the r key will normally bring up the search option. download.jpg

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Walter Victor

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's between the CRTL button and the ALT button on your keyboard. The one that brings up the start menu for control panel and stuff like that. You hit it + the R key while not in game and it'll pop up a run box type in appdata and hit run it'll bring up folders like roaming local low and local. In the roaming folder is where the renpy has a folder where most renpy saves are stored at as backups.

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes