Ren'Py Completed My Best Friend's Family [v1.01] [Iceridlah Games]

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

Deftera

May 1, 2017
A family based game that doesn't feature soul crushing depression? Sign me up.

Thoughts after playing for a few hours:
-Tom is my boy. I want him to take the whole house.
-Lex is cool and his romance with Matilda is nice.
-Natali is a sneaky bitch I love it.
-Elle is cute.
-Joe gets no sympy from me. If he can't get hard off his hot wife then he shouldn't get hard at all.

Reactions: Ricochet-avn

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

To make a spoiler edit post then copy and cut and click the + then spoiler name spoiler if you want then paste into spoiler bracket if it's a picture upload the picture then hit the + repeat and click inside the spoiler bracket and pick thumbnail for full.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
@

To make a spoiler edit post then copy and cut and click the + then spoiler name spoiler if you want then paste into spoiler bracket if it's a picture upload the picture then hit the + repeat and click inside the spoiler bracket and pick thumbnail for full.
thank you I got it now

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I cut out Thomas from the girls since I want incest, so on my playthough I'm treating Lex as the MC, but unfortunate I can't go for more than one girl in the same game. I wish I could go after Mom, sis and Matilda at the same time, I'm not sure why the limitation here.:(

Besides that, I really like the game. Mom sure is a hottie (Milf+hairy pussy=:heartcoveredeyes:)

Reactions: Mrs Delington

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I'm follow the Tom's path (don't want NTR here) and what down me is the lack of passion before, during and after the sexual scenes, particularly in this latest release. C'mon, "Thank you very much" "We may do it again" "Take your clothes off or whatever need to"... That's all? Oh, yes, we must dressed now. Not a little bit of feelings.
Knowing the Dev, think he can do it better.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
I cut out Thomas from the girls since I want incest, so on my playthough I'm treating Lex as the MC, but unfortunate I can't go for more than one girl in the same game. I wish I could go after Mom, sis and Matilda at the same time, I'm not sure why the limitation here.:(

Besides that, I really like the game. Mom sure is a hottie (Milf+hairy pussy=:heartcoveredeyes:)
I couldn't agree more I unlocked the mom content after so many test playthroughs testing out the sister scenes how far does lex get with her I only got to a certain point but I feel I can get farther than just the tip

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Sorry if this has been mentioned but on D10 (with extras) when Elle's talking with Joe about going to the movies it goes to the "Joe Extra" scene which assumes Elle slept with Joe on D8_extra (it doesn't check that variable). At least it was an easy fix :)
edit: and now I somehow screwed something up...jumps from D12 straight to D15 :'(

Anyone know any console commands for Elles trust?
Trust vars:
Elle->Tom: elletruststom
Joe->Tom: joetruststom
Matilda->Tom: matildatruststom
Matilda->Lex: matildatrustslex​
Lust vars:
Nattalie->Tom: natluststom
Elle->Tom: elleluststom​

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
So what happened on Day 13 and 14? I kept on skipping from Day 12 to 15 no matter what.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
So what happened on Day 13 and 14? I kept on skipping from Day 12 to 15 no matter what.
A Lex & Elle and a Tom & Natalie scene on D13; a minor Tom & Elle and Lex & Natalie scene on D14. No idea how to get 'em normally, but I've only made 1 play-through and focused on Tom & Elle which apparently has the least amount of scenes (Tom & Natalie has the most). I assume you should focus Tom on Nat and Nat on Tom while focusing Lex on Elle and Elle on Lex.

Reactions: Skylaroo

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
From Donor:
"MBFF 0.05 Bug Fix Someone (me) left a bit of unnecessary code in the game that was making the game skip from Day 12 to the end of 0.05. Replace the scripts.rpa file in the game files with this updated one to fix the problem. The scripts.rpa file is located in the "game" folder within the game's files."

Reactions: Krull

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
ran into a bug where if you pursuit the Tom Natali path and have Lex and Elle path as well the options for any event after Lex and Elle experiment with just the tip penetration you just get day 15 screen with none of the options open to play also checked and this happens on day 15 but wont progress to day 16 so you get day 15 events but after it takes you back to day 15 screen

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Damn, too bad version 0.0.5 contains hardly any new scenes.

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes