Ren'Py Completed My Best Friend's Family [v1.01] [Iceridlah Games]

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
i just played this game for the first time today. And i have to say it is pretty good. I have or had a relationship with both Nat and Elle but at the end of day 17 the end of the current build i assume. That is some fucked up shit lol (this is my view might be different) the mom is fucking up her daughters happiness cause she wants to have sex and be happy lol that is real messed up knowing what happened with Fred (the fucker needs to be drowned) now that is on the path where the MC is doing both of them will play through again on a Elle only path and see whats up but damn that is twisted. Good Job @Jansen

Reactions: Jansen

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
i just played this game for the first time today. And i have to say it is pretty good. I have or had a relationship with both Nat and Elle but at the end of day 17 the end of the current build i assume. That is some fucked up shit lol (this is my view might be different) the mom is fucking up her daughters happiness cause she wants to have sex and be happy lol that is real messed up knowing what happened with Fred (the fucker needs to be drowned) now that is on the path where the MC is doing both of them will play through again on a Elle only path and see whats up but damn that is twisted. Good Job @Jansen
I tried the path without the handjob from Elle and it doesnt end how it ended with the handjob.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I like this game, I think I said that already, and one thing I like about it is that it has a very natural progression to the story. For example if someone has the opportunity to have sex with a family member or someone not related to him or her he will choose the second option, there is nothing that the player can do about it. So, if someone wants to see the incest content (mom/son, dad/daughter) then he must choose that option only (Tom doesn't date Elle or have sex with Natali).

Having said that, I really think that Natali's reaction to Tom dating Elle feels a little strange but on the other hand it is stated (very strongly) in the story that she is neglected and in this update it is hinted that she might be falling in love with Tom. I hope it will work out in the next updates or I'll be a little disappointed.

JAmesbond234

Jul 2, 2017
Hi I cant get past day 12? everytime i try after day 12 game skips to day 17 and then it ends?

ps- I am playing on Mac

- I started a new game and same thing is happing

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Please note walkthrough is usless and should be used more as a guide towards certain paths. Do not i repeat do not follow the order of the people in it, some of the list is right but alot is wrong. Dev has not updated it since he made changes for 0.3.
Anywho heres the extras walkthrough, again do not take it as gospel

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
In the Elle only path, can't i get a kiss(and handjob) from her? the game jumps day 12 to day 15
Old saves do not work, certain choices can also force game to jump. Dev claims it is not a bug. And yes she kisses you outside after date and hj i think is day 15 or 16.

Reactions: Krull

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
by the way anyone has the latest walkthrough please, the one I have seems to not match up with the choices I'm given at the moment, the game keeps ending before I get to the final day, thanks.

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
Same problem as most fellas here. No matter which path Ive chosen for mom/lex, mom/dad, lex/gf, Elle path always skips after 12 and I have started a new game, I even deleted the game and nothing.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Old saves do not work, certain choices can also force game to jump. Dev claims it is not a bug. And yes she kisses you outside after date and hj i think is day 15 or 16.
I started a new save and i did both paths, when i have sex with Natali the game runs normally and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but if i focus only Elle and ignore her mother the game jumps from day 12 to day 15 and just give Lex options(his mom or Matilda).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I play a few different paths and I didn't have a problem with Elle's content, neither in the Tom/Elle alone nor in the Tom/Elle/Natali one. However, I noticed that when I tried to create a new game with a Lex/Matilda/Natali path, to see if that works (it doesn't), I encountered the same problem, Elle's hj went missing. I think that this is not a bug but a mistake that the dev did.

As for the walkthrough, I followed it until v0.4 without any problems, that I've noticed, but it's missing a lot of content for the last update. I suppose it considers that you take the "Tom fucks all" path and it doesn't give you the options for the Lex/Natali or the Dad/Elle paths. Anyway it's not that difficult to make the right decisions there...

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
trying to get the lex mom path but it is not showing up also some days the only content are the mom tom scenes that require the two to be dating to see

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Had a look at the code seems certain things like hj are locked out by other choices. Not sure if thats deliberate but will raise the issue with the dev. The extras walkthrough is above however it its very very wrong only follow it loosely.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Had a look at the code seems certain things like hj are locked out by other choices. Not sure if thats deliberate but will raise the issue with the dev. The extras walkthrough is above however it its very very wrong only follow it loosely.
So, you mean Elle's HJ is available just if Tom fucks her mother ass(Natali)

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes