Ren'Py Completed My Best Friend's Family [v1.01] [Iceridlah Games]

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I did the opposite I kicked Lex and Joe to the curb. I like incest but when there is more then one person that can do whatever I kick everyone but one and since Joe reminds me of that ugly fucking David and Lex looks a bit to gay I went with Thomas.

You know since it looks like everyone can fuck everyone I'm kind of surprise there isn't a daughter mother route as well.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
To my knowledge Thomas can only get with the sister and not the mother unless you share with the Lex kid

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
To my knowledge Thomas can only get with the sister and not the mother unless you share with the Lex kid
In my save, I give Lex the geek girl but that's it. The result is Mom banging Tom at every opportunity and so far, she and Tom are the only ones who have had sex.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
In my save, I give Lex the geek girl but that's it. The result is Mom banging Tom at every opportunity and so far, she and Tom are the only ones who have had sex.
No idea how you get that to happen, even with the walkthrough I can't get that to work unless I start the Lex and Natali path too

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
No idea how you get that to happen, even with the walkthrough I can't get that to work unless I start the Lex and Natali path too
If I had to guess without details of where it is failing on you, I'd guess you aren't making Lex's dating profile on Day 4. That option supposedly nukes Lex and Nat.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
If I had to guess without details of where it is failing on you, I'd guess you aren't making Lex's dating profile on Day 4. That option supposedly nukes Lex and Nat.
Nope I've always made the profile for him because why not, guys deserves something if Tom is going to be boinking his mother or sister.

*Edit* Took a minute or so to crack the code and see why I wasn't getting anything and it was because as Thomas didn't tell Lex he got a boner over seeing Natali, instead I said his sister because that seemed a less awkward thing to say. After that, everything on the walkthrough went as it should.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Nice and it looks like Tom and Elle will start to heat up some next update that'll be a great.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Oh yeah, more Natali!!
She's the hottest of them all!!

Still, I'm following each of the pairings paths

Maou-sama Kei

Jun 30, 2017
Is there a path for Tom and Natali only? I had an old save in which I got her to bump my junk on the workout day, which lead to sex and later on in Tom's bed. However since then in new save when I focused more on making it more about those two and not hooking up Alex and Natali, it didn't appear. Tried pairing Alex and Matilda / Joe and Elle, but it always ends up sexless. Is it not possible to get to sex part without Nat/Alex part?

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Is there a path for Tom and Natali only? I had an old save in which I got her to bump my junk on the workout day, which lead to sex and later on in Tom's bed. However since then in new save when I focused more on making it more about those two and not hooking up Alex and Natali, it didn't appear. Tried pairing Alex and Matilda / Joe and Elle, but it always ends up sexless. Is it not possible to get to sex part without Nat/Alex part?
Sounds like you had the same problem I did. As Thomas tell Alex that you got a boner from his mother and make sure you set up Alex with Matilda and everything should work out. If any patrons of the devs are here it'd be cool if you alerted him that the walkthrough does not make that fact known.

U

User_32285

Nat/Alex I got boobjob as last scene.

Read walkthrough in OP for all combos an what answers they need.

U

User_32285

Sounds like you had the same problem I did. As Thomas tell Alex that you got a boner from his mother and make sure you set up Alex with Matilda and everything should work out. If any patrons of the devs are here it'd be cool if you alerted him that the walkthrough does not make that fact known.
it's not one thing, there are several options that give points per pair, if you dont get minimum, no route.

By Choosing mom/boner option, you reached the minimum required score for that route and it started.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
it's not one thing, there are several options that give points per pair, if you dont get minimum, no route.
Well, I've done several playthroughs with the walkthrough and can't get the path to fire without telling Alex about his mom. For me it's been like that since the last update or so.

Maou-sama Kei

Jun 30, 2017
Actually seeing your post made me try only Tom and Natali route. I did make the same mistake beforehand and chose Sister option, but after that I always choose Mom and every time I set up Alex / Mat. Always ends without sex. I'll try a bit more digging around, maybe find a specific route or problem.

U

User_32285

Well, I've done several playthroughs with the walkthrough and can't get the path to fire without telling Alex about his mom. For me it's been like that since the last update or so.
Yes it is needed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But if you only choose that option and for the rest choose anti-natali options, the route will not start.

May 3, 2017
Just downloaded and played a little. Nice game!
At first I think it is another bs game because the name is so common ("my" something something "family")
I like the multiple roleplay style! Also that mom is so milfy
I think the creator is the one who made that lesbian roommate game. Definitely this one fits my appetite more.

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes