Ren'Py Completed My Best Friend's Family [v1.01] [Iceridlah Games]

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Here's the save with the scene with the mom,

All you guys have to do is click "Let's play a little longer." :eazyHype:
Thx for the save, I've managed to find out why some of us can't find the scene. It appears to me that you can't get the Tom/Natali scene unless you open up the mother/son route of the game which I never opened as that seemed counterintuitive to what I was attempting to do. Strange that it is intended that way.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Thx for the save, I've managed to find out why some of us can't find the scene. It appears to me that you can't get the Tom/Natali scene unless you open up the mother/son route of the game which I never opened as that seemed counterintuitive to what I was attempting to do. Strange that it is intended that way.
I know was able to get the Tom/Nat scene without the mother/son route, because I played the basic version that doesn't include incest scenes.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
After reading the comments and seeing this game is just a fuck fest of everyone. I went back and started the game again and then first crushed limp dicks dreams and desires to prevent him from doing anything with Elle and then I crushed the sons dreams to prevent him from doing anything with the mother.

Later I noticed one mistake in the game if you make Joe tell Elle no that she can't sleep in Joe's bed on day 10 Elle acts like you let here ass sleep in the bed even though you told her no that she is a grown girl. You don't even get a option to tell her ass no but it does look like it ends before she can enter the bed. She also acted like you had touched her boob which is what made him tell her to go to her room. Also find it very convenient that the mother just happens to get a job at night when this stuff happens.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also found this one funny.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Tomm

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Where is the walkthrough everyone is talking about? I searched through the thread and couldn't find any.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I read the walkthrough and there is one thing that puzzles me. Is there a way to have both the sex scene between Natali and Tom and the hj scene between Natali and Lex? I can't find a way to make this work...

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I read the walkthrough and there is one thing that puzzles me. Is there a way to have both the sex scene between Natali and Tom and the hj scene between Natali and Lex? I can't find a way to make this work...
Nevermind, I found the way. The key part to have both these scenes is to choose the fun tv programme on Day5...

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
I always got an error when i play as Natali in the morning training with Tom !! and can't get passed it .
Any fix ?

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
i've done a unofficial port of this game

<3

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Just saying that if it was any closer it would bite you in the ass. Right above the "Just put the extras.rpa in the /game folder" there is a download for the Extras. Download it and then you'll have your extras.rpa.

Reactions: Wombat of Combat

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It says "Just put the extras.rpa in the /game folder" on the first page. I don't see that anywhere.
Just above where it says this "(Just put the extras.rpa in the /game folder)" there is a download called "extra" download it and place it in the game folder inside the game.

Reactions: Wombat of Combat
Sep 27, 2017
@

Just saying that if it was any closer it would bite you in the ass. Right above the "Just put the extras.rpa in the /game folder" there is a download for the Extras. Download it and then you'll have your extras.rpa.
Ffs, consider my ass bitten! Haha. Thanks

Reactions: myuhinny

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
can't get past natalie / tom workout,
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/day6.rpy", line 770, in script
ScriptError: could not find label 'day6nat.datingcheck'.

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes