Ren'Py Completed My Best Friend's Family [v1.01] [Iceridlah Games]

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Nope, I get it too.

While running game code:
File "game/day6.rpy", line 770, in script
ScriptError: could not find label 'day6nat.datingcheck'.

However, that only happens on one path, there are ways to get past day 6 if you play differently.

frozen._.bottle

Dec 8, 2017
Nope, I get it too.

While running game code:

However, that only happens on one path, there are ways to get past day 6 if you play differently.
Same here. Not found a workaround yet.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Hmm I can't get any of the events to happen on day 9. I know the walkthrough is for the last version but does that mean he took out certain scenes? I have extras in the game folder so everything is working there. Maybe I'll just have to wait until the updated walkthrough is shared.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Nope, I get it too.

While running game code:

I'm having problem with day 6 as well, in one path I get a game over when Natali show her body to Tom and the other I got this error after the workout. I guess I start again and do things differently.

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
I'm having problem with day 6 as well, in one path I get a game over when Natali show her body to Tom and the other I got this error after the workout. I guess I start again and do things differently.
The only I can see to get past this is not train Natalie on Saturday

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone let the dev know about this error please

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Someone said theres more than one path, how to do other paths?

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Just played this for the first time. I wasn't sold on the first day or two (clunky writing), but by day 9 I was invested. It took a little while to get to grips with the branches - I think the hidden ones maybe should be telegraphed a bit better. On the flipside, I felt like there was a lot of telegraphing for dadXdaughter, which so far isn't in the game.

This is going to be another good game, but it will also become one of those that people demand a walkthrough for.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
the game is really great I like it very much and I can not wait until the next update comes I also like to wait longer just do not make such a short as so many others where you have 1-3 minutes of play time or nothing new
and I find it so cool the idea that natali strives so hard to me only to hope that it goes on and not ends up like many other games endlessly blatant and no naked skin or even no sex
I'm looking forward to do more so then it can only get better. Good job so far

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I like this already!!
Being able to play as all characters ad seeing the same scenes from different POVs is sure refreshing!
Natalie is hot AF!!! :heartcoveredeyes:

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Nope, I get it too.

While running game code:

Got this error too. So the only way around it is to not train with the Mom? that sucks

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes