Ren'Py Completed My Best Friend's Family [v1.01] [Iceridlah Games]

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

TheFapper2

Sep 6, 2017
Got this error too. So the only way around it is to not train with the Mom? that sucks
When she ask toyou about training on saturday morning say's no and go fishing. You will be able to train with her another day with the same CG's. But with this error we can have sex with the mom at the day 9...

Sep 21, 2017
error...and I even restarted a new game:FeelsBadMan:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day6.rpy", line 770, in script
ScriptError: could not find label 'day6nat.datingcheck'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/day6.rpy", line 770, in script
  File "C:turron\My_Best_Friends_Family-003-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1527, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:turron\My_Best_Friends_Family-003-pc\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day6nat.datingcheck'.

Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
My Best Friend's Family 0.03 v0.03
no skip option at bottom and I CAN rollback but up to that point then this message appears again :FeelsBadMan:

**the natali route is ruining the game---the one where we exercise and she looks at toms chest :WutFace:
***shit sorry didn't backtrack on some posts...*sigh so we can't have the natali route---bummer...guess I'll wait until 0.10...maybe :FeelsBadMan:

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
Hum, found the wlkthgh not very useful for the sex scene with the mom while stretching... Could somebody be more clear ? thx

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Does'nt work 4 me... :(
Did you see my spoiler? The WT will take you along a certain path , play to get the mother, don't go fishing, don't let the son or mother get other PATH ideas, make sure lex sleeps well the night before. Play the mom first on Day 9. Triggered for me. Also did you put the extra.rpa file in the game folder?

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Did you see my spoiler? The WT will take you along a certain path , play to get the mother, don't go fishing, don't let the son or mother get other PATH ideas, make sure lex sleeps well the night before. Play the mom first on Day 9. Triggered for me. Also did you put the extra.rpa file in the game folder?
You don't need the extras for that scene, and you can go after the daughter. But you will have to make mom watch ninja warrior, and of course do all of the other flirty actions.

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
You don't need the extras for that scene, and you can go after the daughter. But you will have to make mom watch ninja warrior, and of course do all of the other flirty actions.
First time I played following the WT chasing daughter and mom and incest path for lex and dad but the day9 scene did not trigger IDK why.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Yeah I've said the same before. It doesn't matter who I choose first or if I go after both the mom and the daughter or just the mom, the scene still does not play.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Very fun, lighthearted game with a non-repulsive MC.

This deserves way more attention and love.

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
Oops! Got an error when stretching on saturday morning... Have a look please: after the 1rst pic 1.jpg , next clic gave me the 2nd one error mssg 2.jpg ... Damned!

1.jpg 2.jpg

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Hum, found the wlkthgh not very useful for the sex scene with the mom while stretching... Could somebody be more clear ? thx
Do not agree to train with mom on Saturday instead say no that will trigger working out on Sunday, you'll go fishing on sat the night before be sure to play longer with friend on video game. Upon the beginning of the next day play as the mother first during training. An option to bump with butt will appear do that then select bump back that should trigger the sex scene to occur

Reactions: Bellyk Franck
3.60 star(s) 21 Votes