Ren'Py Completed My Best Friend's Family [v1.01] [Iceridlah Games]

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

hydro13

May 22, 2017
I keep crashing on day 9 when playing as lex

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\Timothy\Desktop\My_Best_Friends_Family-004-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "C:\Users\Timothy\Desktop\My_Best_Friends_Family-004-pc\renpy\main.py", line 487, in main
    run(restart)
  File "C:\Users\Timothy\Desktop\My_Best_Friends_Family-004-pc\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "C:\Users\Timothy\Desktop\My_Best_Friends_Family-004-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 761, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "C:\Users\Timothy\Desktop\My_Best_Friends_Family-004-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 469, in run
    node = renpy.game.script.lookup(e.args[0])
  File "C:\Users\Timothy\Desktop\My_Best_Friends_Family-004-pc\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day9extralex'.

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
Is the Joe path bugged for this latest version? Cannot seem to get his path with Elle started. When she sits on his lap for the group photo early in the game, you can't pick him to decide who he's thinking about.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Game is still broken I see as you can only get the Natali path with Tom if you turn on the Natali and Lex path, and other than that I can't get past day 12 without the game throwing me back to the main menu.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
i too tried multiple play thrus and choices and couldnt find the joe elle path
you need to have the extras pack installed otherwise that path is hidden.

Game is still broken I see as you can only get the Natali path with Tom if you turn on the Natali and Lex path, and other than that I can't get past day 12 without the game throwing me back to the main menu.
depending on your choices in day 10 and 11 there may be no content available in day 13 and day 14. for example Lex will have no content in those days if you chose to have no profile on dating site for him and to keep mom's pic instead of hiding it in the couch, same said for Elle if you chose to have Tom not dating her and Joe rejecting her.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I cant click the joe path on friday day 12.
I didn't have a problem with day 12 or any other day. You must have the extras to see everything and keep in mind that some decisions affect other decisions. If Elle watches the movie with Tom then she won't have the scene with Joe. I think that's the beauty of this game, it keeps it real, Elle is attracted to her father but she obviously prefers a healthier relationship with a boy her age and won't just go sleep with her father after a succesfull date with another man.

Reactions: disaronon

The Novel

Feb 5, 2018
I can't play the Thomas Natali path that`s said on the walkthrough. Can`t get the 2nd bump scene to go through. I always end up on the Lex bringing the new girl at home.

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
hopefully more mom/son interactions in the future, pretty please!!:happyblush:happyblush:happyblush:eazyHype:
by the way is tom's path for mom in conflict with Lex's path for mom or can you do both at the same time without trouble?

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
One of my favorite game .. thank you for updating can't wait for more..
keep up the good work :)

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I'm trying to keep stuff in the family (with Lex going after Matilda as well) by cutting Thomas out of all girls, I want incest. So the only thing on this update for that route was the Lex's date with Matilda:(.

I understand that Thomas is the main guy, but if we have the options to cut him out, that should be more content between the others.

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes