Ren'Py Completed My Best Friend's Family [v1.01] [Iceridlah Games]

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
hopefully real animation will be added to this one because it deserves it :heartcoveredeyes: love the question the story is asking, well you live your life out of duty or go and find true happiness for your self?

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
hopefully real animation will be added to this one because it deserves it :heartcoveredeyes: love the question the story is asking, well you live your life out of duty or go and find true happiness for your self?
I rather have a few more still images over animation any day, but of course this is my personal preference and I'm the odd one with this since a lot of people ask for animation on many different games:p.

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
I rather have a few more still images over animation any day, but of course this is my personal preference and I'm the odd one with this since a lot of people ask for animation on many different games:p.
I agree with you but only because the animation is usually just so bad it completely takes me out of the scene. The first time I was really impressed by it and actually thought it was way more intense because of the animation was in Teacher's Pets banging the coworker up against the locker. I think the animations by Mortze in Pandora were really great too. They can be really great if done well and used properly. They're just usually not.

Reactions: abbott

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
0.05 mac

Pc

Changes for 0.05

*Added 3 new days (Days 15, 16, and 17)

*Fixed typos throughout (Many probably still present.)

*Fixed an error causing Lex's extra path to activate on some days even when not on that path.
Extras
Walkthrough

*Note Mac version untested by me

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Please note walkthrough does not cover the extras. There is an extras walkthrough however after looking at it half the stuff wont fire if you do it how dev says. He has stated thats because he is making changes in next version. So my advice do not take the walkthrough as gospel as it seems its for after the changes.

Reactions: Krull

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Yep, something is really wonky there, none of the extras triggered. Didn't have time or patience to go through the script yet, just looked at the extra pics and realized that I missed all of them. :winkytongue:

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
I loved this dev's previous game and I'm really liking this current project as well! In my opinion, he deserves way more Patreon support than he currently has. Both his games are fun and sexy

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Dev states game is not bugged and if you choose the people in the right order and choose the right options you will get the extras and all.content. he has however admitted that the walkthrough is useless. He has not updated the start of it since he made changes for 0.3. So at this point its trial and error until someone goes through the code and writes a working walkthrough. I managed to trigger all scenes but had to use console commands to change lust and trust. Also had to use roll back alot

Reactions: Krull

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Well, since the new update it has completely tossed out the window of the chances of having both a Natali and Elle relationship.

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes