Ren'Py Completed My Best Friend's Family [v1.01] [Iceridlah Games]

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
myuhinny, so THAT's what that damned key is called! OK. I found the saves in C:Users/<username>/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/MBFF..... That, and numerous other folders of games I had played. I'm sure this will be useful to me in the future, as well as the present.

I greatly appreciate your assistance. Especially, since you had to go to the trouble of telling me twice!

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Played this devs other game "My New Roommate" and it was really good so i decided to give this one a try too. I'm glad that i did. Elle is super cute...sucks what happened to her. That Fred is a real piech of shit i hope we can run into him and take him fishing with us :evilsmile:

Reactions: jaydem

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
It is unfortunate that the developer has seen fit to cause a (probably) common path come to grief on Day 17, which, I am sure, has pissed off a lot of players. I have managed to avoid that, by pairing up couples separately, so that no one of the characters is paired with more than one person. Of course, that means I must maintain multiple paths. I have managed to do it with 4 paths. It is also unfortunate that the developer sees no problem in throwing in new pairings, that force one to start from a previous save to achieve their content. All this, with the saves limited, when most Ren'Py developers allow infinite saves in their games.

I truly love this game, and the multiple viewpoints offered. The developer had a good scheme for the game. But, he appears to be just winging it as he goes along, adding content as he thinks of it, with no pre-planning or forethought.

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
Can any of you guys get the sex scenes in the walkthrough provided? I can't seem to get the one with the mom

okabe21

May 26, 2017
How do i get the Titjob of Nat and Lex? it always skip "Day 14" i used Unren and saw day 14 pic with that content but i can't unlock it in the game. i want to unlock every scene in the "Extras".

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Here some previews for upcoming update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
Here some previews for upcoming update
when is it?

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes