• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Completed My Best Friend's Family [v1.01] [Iceridlah Games]

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

kπ!$

Apr 18, 2018
It's been a while since the last update.
Wondering is he ever going to update again?

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
When the game had many branches & the dev try to be equally update to all paths, gonna be slow development.

Reactions: VBoat

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Sad that this will be a short game, I really like natali and the atmosphere about this game.

Ashla

May 8, 2018
Man i dont know why but i realy like the story so far! I have to admit but i didnt see the shit comming in day 25! Whic is the bigest compliment i can say about the story of an adoult game! Nice job!

kira123

May 27, 2017
WTF is this update dudeeee, literally nothing new.
There is some kind of bug if you use previous save. I played day 21 then it jumped to day 25 the next morning. Not only that, the walkthrough become incompatible if we use previous save. I guess we have to start again, I dont mind though, this game is great.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Im to lazy to try to find every scene. I got about half of them hopefully somebody uploads a save or knows them console command to unlock the full gallery.

Tripod

May 17, 2017
can someone extract all he images and upload it here? I don't know, how to make the .webp files to .jpg files...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
can someone extract all he images and upload it here? I don't know, how to make the .webp files to .jpg files...
You can do it yourself with this little program:

VOYEUR

Jan 29, 2018
After the update, I'm more creeped out than horny. What a dark ass turn. Very nice and well executed plot twist.

Reactions: madingo

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
After the update, I'm more creeped out than horny. What a dark ass turn. Very nice and well executed plot twist.
Yeah it got dark. I think on my main play through I will make it so Tom is not fucking none of that family. Hopefully he adds a Tom Matilda path only.

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes