Ren'Py Completed My Best Friend's Family [v1.01] [Iceridlah Games]

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

Davnier

Oct 18, 2019
Could someone get into the 11th day? I tried with and without mod but couldn't succeed.
yes, here the same.

i have played first with the mod, then on Day 10 the break now i have play the game without the mod but my game break by day 10, too.

have anyone a idea what i can do now?

Reactions: Hannival117

Hannival117

Aug 2, 2017
yes, here the same.

i have played first with the mod, then on Day 10 the break now i have play the game without the mod but my game break by day 10, too.

have anyone a idea what i can do now?

Whenever this happens, open the console and type one of the following (whatever you last played as):
playtom = True
playlex = True
playjoe = True
playnat = True
playelle = True

I recommend that you use the commands, save the game when you choose a character and use them (you are going to use them often, console commands) check which character lets you follow the next day, if you do not advance the day use another character . after all, it's only 25 days.

Xantham

Jul 4, 2017
You can use RETURN, but it jumbles up all the paths. You end up having to use it every day and get random paths each day.

angella

Jan 29, 2018
I played for 2 day, still did not manage to see all the gallary. any hero there to share a full gallary save!! #TIA

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
Yes, for now, it's too complicated, if someone can give a full save it would be also easier to understand the roads.

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
I follow the walkthough and Natali and TOm route never happens.....its a mistake? Because i tried all and always end in The end

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->