Ren'Py Completed My Best Friend's Family [v1.01] [Iceridlah Games]

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I came by to thank you. Your game is wonderful, thank you very much. :)(y)

Iceridlah

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2017
The dev wants the game deleted from history. The bugs you people are still getting aren't happening for me. But even then this game is a mess. A boring mess at that. No one should play it at all.

rogueremy

Mar 28, 2019
The dev wants the game deleted from history. The bugs you people are still getting aren't happening for me. But even then this game is a mess. A boring mess at that. No one should play it at all.
Er... I quite enjoy the game for whatever it's worth...

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
To be fair it's a really good game, just go bug hunting and it will be ok.

frios

May 15, 2017
But why? Probably you want to have a AAA flawless game, but i think it's pretty nice. Tom's mom is a great new addition! Just played The Pillow and really liked that one too. Hope you keep making games and don't stress too much about some of the minor problems. Keep it up!

dezzed

Jan 16, 2019
Nevermind don't choose fun. Choose educational :)
Hey, can you describe all steps to get her? I chose Lex/Nath path, didn't close the curtain and chose educational and still no April's route. What I'm doing wrong?

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
Spoiler question about Natali path
So like does Natali’s path always end in her going crazy? I did her route once with Tom and then with Lex and while Tom got a happy ending with his mom Lex’s family got torn to shreds holy shit lol

Oct 26, 2020
I normally wouldn't ask this but does anyone have saves ? Even with the walkthrough I'm having a difficult time triggering certain scenes. Thanks in advance.

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes