Ren'Py Completed My Best Friend's Family [v1.01] [Iceridlah Games]

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The walkthrough is a bit of a mess. Try clicking Return at any time as the result is a surprise.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
An interesting game. Playing the same scenes is a nice touch and definitely gives the game some flavour. However I'm not sure if it's a bug but the work around by fudging something in the dev console to get past day 10 seems to mean you're stuck on that path. Seems that after the hotfix I was only getting the Lexi path and never really engaged with the mother or Tom again. A shame.

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
An interesting game. Playing the same scenes is a nice touch and definitely gives the game some flavour. However I'm not sure if it's a bug but the work around by fudging something in the dev console to get past day 10 seems to mean you're stuck on that path. Seems that after the hotfix I was only getting the Lexi path and never really engaged with the mother or Tom again. A shame.
I don't have any issue or bug play all route or maybe I'm not playing enough but quite sure got all the scene

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Unfortunately, I still haven't managed to find a way, to mark a character to choose first or second for each day.
At day 9 start with Natali

yes its okay.. i hope get more WT that specifically for route the step in one person for the route.....
confused with WT right now

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
yes its okay.. i hope get more WT that specifically for route the step in one person for the route.....
confused with WT right now
I agree, i did try to get more clearly as possible in the in-game Wt, but even the scripts are confusing, i will keep trying to get the who character to play in each day, so far no luck.

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
old save. but i played from beginning and not happening
Don't know what could gone wrong cause I started new game fresh save deleted my old save and pretty sure got all content even with new character. Got tom natali, natali lex, and tom natali lex with no problems don't know what happen to your tho. Did you install some patch or something i mean not mod but the pther patch

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Don't know what could gone wrong cause I started new game fresh save deleted my old save and pretty sure got all content even with new character. Got tom natali, natali lex, and tom natali lex with no problems don't know what happen to your tho. Did you install some patch or something i mean not mod but the pther patch
can you give me the save file?

i only instal WT mod patch

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes