4.10 star(s) 30 Votes

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Hmm, I like the added character. Mostly because it will let Sue be more of a slow burn and gives the MC a place to experiment with corrupting a woman.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Looks nice, decent graphics and female models(y), but I miss some sounds and moans during scenes, also maybe some controls over animated action :)

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Can anyone share approx how many lewd scenes there are so far?
Better to wait for things to develop more or is there action already?

Mar 11, 2019
But the game is called "my bimbo dream" what the hell is it going to be about if it's not bimbos
in the title it makes it very clear what the main fetish is, damn, it's as if you're going to a game called "my sissy life" and you ask if sissification is avoidable.it doesn't make sense, man.

And in case it's avoidable, why the hell do you want to play a game, which has an optional route with much less content than the main fetish of the game. for that play a game that does not have bimbofication which are 95% of games in this forum.
Well TBF i grew up thinking Bimbo was just another way of saying Slut or Whore....So to me personally it's like saying My Slutty Dream...but all three seem to be a dream from a woman's perspective not a mans...

Theadriel

Mar 21, 2022
Well TBF i grew up thinking Bimbo was just another way of saying Slut or Whore....So to me personally it's like saying My Slutty Dream...but all three seem to be a dream from a woman's perspective not a mans...
Being a bimbo is about visual style.
add slut to bimbo and you've the sex combo.
You end with a plastic doll for everyone to use

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Just because the title has the word "bimbo" in it doesn't necessarily mean it's bimbofication, and even if it did, there is still the possibility to avoid it. If a game is called "My Cheating Wife" it wouldn't be weird for there to be an option to avoid the cheating. And your example is terrible because I'm not asking to them to not have "ice cream" I'm asking if there are other options, and there are most certainly other options than ice cream in an ice cream parlor.
In the overview, the Dev says:

My Bimbo Dream is a Bimbofication, Corruption and NTR focused visual novel.​
You can't get any clearer than that.

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
Does this mean EVERY new update means a new save? Or is that message for an older version?

Theadriel

Mar 21, 2022
The amount of text messages is pretty crazy with this game. It's jarring that the start didn't have any and suddenly bombarded with them like that. Wow.
Dont worry about it, it was that big because of looking for an artist. Next episode will be a classic and the phone will be use as an addition from now on. (If you spend the time to read though everything is well written and spicy)! ++
dev explained it.

Reactions: Jim.Satyr

zandalari

May 4, 2019
This game surprised me. I admit I didn't have a lot of high hopes for it initially. It even seemed like a candidate for being abandoned by 0.3, but the improvements have been great, there seems to be a vision behind the game that the dev sticks to, and it's overall coming along nicely. Great job by the developer, looking forward to future versions!

Reactions: Jim.Satyr

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
I hate the bimbo look/behavior and NTR (mostly) but the renders are pretty good and the writing is decent and coherent. Not for me but the dev is certainly one to keep an eye on. Good luck with the game (if he reads this)

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes