4.10 star(s) 30 Votes

Theadriel

Mar 21, 2022
Dev has learned how to make a phone. Now the game is nothing but phone. And it all started so nice. :(
Maybe if you read above and had an interest into the game development you would understand the reasons.
As said a lot on last months they lost their artist and while they found another one they made the phone things to I guess fill up a bit and give the artist the time to integrate the project.
Dev already said they're back on traditional development

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Nice update! the phone is nice on this type of games, the only thing im not a fan is that if he start ading many diff characters and we have less content of the main one that is Sue, but welp, i hope the next update is more focuse on her. Art is looking fantastic too :)
I think that the appearance of Scarlet is not very justified. This will lead to a complication of writing the game and will definitely affect the development of other branches. The only thing that can be assumed is the use of a girl for even more stimulating the promotion of Sue on the path of bimbo. Let's see the next update, it becomes more interesting;):)(y)

Kevzor94

Nov 17, 2023
So, I actually quite like the phone. It is well written and I do enjoy the conversation. The first milf introduced was absolutely smoking. Very much a direction I approve of in term of bodies.

I would love a way to just ditch the ex-girlfriend though. I find that storyline very boring and would prefer if I wasn't forced to deal with her.

For me, this is all about the mother.

Keep up the great work though, can't wait for the updates to get a bit more normalized as you guys get into the swing of things with the new artist. I'm loving the story, ignoring the ex which is just my personal preference I guess.

Jan 13, 2021
Everyone in this Game is a fucking Psychopath and rotten to the core.....except for Sue. This Game needs waaay more choices and less forced Corruption scenes... If the Story goes on like this, make it quick and let Sue end as an cum dumpster, because thats all i m getting out of this Story so far. :HideThePain: Anyway, good luck Dev.

Aug 13, 2018
For those not following the Patreon, I'm no longer the artist. Worry not though, they still have an artist (the one who did the Christmas thing) so the game should be still on track to normal. I simply wasn't getting any time for my own projects which was a main requirement for me. I hope the best for this game.
I originally had planned this render as some sort of "delay apology" render but I suppose it's now a "goodbye" one.
Randall gets home and finds this waiting for him... what to do, what to do? :sneaky:

MBD Extra.png

To answer the NTR question without spoilers: afaik, no, it won't be possible to avoid it completely but it should be possible to keep it to a "credible" minimum.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
For those not following the Patreon, I'm no longer the artist. Worry not though, they still have an artist (the one who did the Christmas thing) so the game should be still on track to normal. I simply wasn't getting any time for my own projects which was a main requirement for me. I hope the best for this game.
I originally had planned this render as some sort of "delay apology" render but I suppose it's now a "goodbye" one.
Randall gets home and finds this waiting for him... what to do, what to do? :sneaky:

View attachment 3269387

To answer the NTR question without spoilers: afaik, no, it won't be possible to avoid it completely but it should be possible to keep it to a "credible" minimum.
Good luck on your personal projects! I love your art, and hope you keep enjoying what you do. Would love to see some of your other projects, if you want to drop a link in the thread or a DM.

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
In the overview, the Dev says:

You can't get any clearer than that.
Assuming it said that when I made that comment, it still doesn't change the point I made about assumptions about having choices in the game. Should be pretty clear.

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020

View attachment 3269387

I think such an NTR would suit everyone. Good luck in your projects and good health, we will be waiting for your new works. And if you are in the mood to just draw, we will wait in this thread, such fan art :):)(y)(y)(y)

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
Thanks for clarifying! This is very sad. I only hope that they will manage to keep the art quality at least somewhere between your nice art and the way the game looked before.

Good luck with your own projects and thanks you tried!

Maybe you wanna tell us what you are working on? Your own VN or "just" pictures without story and choice?

ericcha

Jun 21, 2021
Really? An option for your one PERSONAL preference?
No, but seriously, I didn't finished the game yet, but to my understanding, before being an incest game, it's a bimbofication game. So even more specific than a standard corruption game.
And you can't have a real bimbo slut focusing on only one male, can you? A real bimbo only think about sex, all the time, with everyone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's not a Bimbo. Bimbo just means hot and dumb. You even typed "bimbo slut". If a bimbo meant slut there would be no need for the word "slut". "A real bimbo only think about sex, all the time, with everyone."-That would be a nympho.

Sh6k6sh6

May 7, 2021
That's not a Bimbo. Bimbo just means hot and dumb. You even typed "bimbo slut". If a bimbo meant slut there would be no need for the word "slut". "A real bimbo only think about sex, all the time, with everyone."-That would be a nympho.
Yeah, I know what I typed. Precisely because all sluts are not blonde bimbos with fake boobs and lips. Now , do I think that all bimbos are sluts and nymphos? I would think so. Maybe someone think differently, but I don't think that's invalidate my previous comment.
Now if you'll excuse me, instead of debating semantics, I have a game to jerk on.

Reactions: Yotsuyu and 1Teddy1
4.10 star(s) 30 Votes