My Bimbo Dream [v0.3.5] [MBD]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Agreed. I'd love to see a full NTR route where the MC doesn't have sex at all. But other than that nitpick, it's still an awesome game.
I want a full NTR route as well because I got so hyped when the EX GF who MC who seems to be getting back together with sent an image with her with another dude and I was like YEAH it was finally happening but no a few lines of text latter it's just her and the MC are having sex.

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
too much sequence with the phone :eek::eek::eek: , it's nonsense , 90% of this update is texting, thanks for the headache

text based tag required,

game deleted, no more interest

it's the same thing with those who add sandbox to their games :mad::mad::mad::poop::poop::poop::poop:

I was very happy to see an update, it immediately calmed me down (n)(n):(:(

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyBimboDream-0.3.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
I'm sure this question's been asked before, but I can't find a quick answer, so... is NTR avoidable?
There are choices yes but despite the overview saying that it's a 'NTR focused visual novel' this game might as well be a purely vanilla game that doesn't have any NTR well at least that what it feels like to me right now maybe in the future the Dev might put in some actual NTR.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
There are choices yes but despite the overview saying that it's a 'NTR focused visual novel' this game might as well be a purely vanilla game that doesn't have any NTR well at least that what it feels like to me right now maybe in the future the Dev might put in some actual NTR.
I'd really love some more communication/spoilers from the devs. Game seems pretty great, but my one personal preference is that MC's family members should only ever be with MC. Outside the family, NTR/cheating/etc isn't a deal breaker for me, but personally, I'd prefer an option to keep mom for her son only.

Sh6k6sh6

May 7, 2021
I'd really love some more communication/spoilers from the devs. Game seems pretty great, but my one personal preference is that MC's family members should only ever be with MC. Outside the family, NTR/cheating/etc isn't a deal breaker for me, but personally, I'd prefer an option to keep mom for her son only.
Really? An option for your one PERSONAL preference?
No, but seriously, I didn't finished the game yet, but to my understanding, before being an incest game, it's a bimbofication game. So even more specific than a standard corruption game.
And you can't have a real bimbo slut focusing on only one male, can you? A real bimbo only think about sex, all the time, with everyone.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Really? An option for your one PERSONAL preference?
No, but seriously, I didn't finished the game yet, but to my understanding, before being an incest game, it's a bimbofication game. So even more specific than a standard corruption game.
And you can't have a real bimbo slut focusing on only one male, can you? A real bimbo only think about sex, all the time, with everyone.
Have you played Nympho Tamer yet? Bimbo harem game with incest. Whole stable of personal slut bimbos for MC's exclusive use.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
ehh i played better to bad you cant rate this like you do other sites without having to actually give a damn review grinds my gears on that ignore bin you
I prefer it that way. A rating from someone who doesn't care enough to type a few words isn't worth anything. A one-star rating could just be a troll, or someone who should have just looked at the tags and moved on. This way, the rating has to be justified by an actual critique, and everyone else can judge that critique for themselves to decide how much weight to give it.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
????-----> screenshot0005.png This is supposed to be after her boob job, and people are gawking at them?? This artwork does not show huge sexy boobs, and beyond that her clothes are very plain Jane. -----> screenshot0006.png

Reactions: Chrathrard
4.10 star(s) 30 Votes