4.20 star(s) 31 Votes
Aug 13, 2018
I'm glad that you were able to get a new artist and the renders look top notch. But having played the first half of the new update, I'm a bit put off by the phone part - it's a cool thing to have in game, but it felt like every 5 seconds you had to go back into the phone to check ig, todos, messages etc... Dunno, just feels like it distracts from the actual story?
Thanks!
About the phone stuff, afaik it is that way for this update because they weren't sure they would even get an artist soon enough, so it was made in a way they could release something in the meantime. Phone stuff pacing should change in future updates :)

bf3btk

Nov 5, 2019
Can someone share a link for Update 0.34?
Imma keep it real, this update was not great compared to the previous ones. You're not missing anything. It's really just a mobile simulator. If I were you, just wait for the full update. That one will have some content with the new girl. Nothing with already existing ones as of 0.3. (I understand the situation that the devs have been in, and I'm impressed with what they've managed to produce in said time, but as a consumer I'm not pleased).

Aug 13, 2018
I'm sorry for the wait. I got sick then I pushed it trying to finish the update when I shouldn't have which made things worse. It's something I keep doing and no idea how I still don't learn my lesson that it's not productive to do so in the long term. :rolleyes:
Anyway, if you absolutely want to see some new boning then, yeah, I recommend waiting for the 3.5 update, I'm really close to finishing it but I'm not working at full speed yet so I don't want to say a date. It should be this month though, so, you know, still probably best to just wait for it.

Meanwhile, just a little preview, I hope you like it ;)

naked scarlett.jpg

DanteHell

Sep 10, 2018
I'm sorry for the wait. I got sick then I pushed it trying to finish the update when I shouldn't have which made things worse. It's something I keep doing and no idea how I still don't learn my lesson that it's not productive to do so in the long term. :rolleyes:
Anyway, if you absolutely want to see some new boning then, yeah, I recommend waiting for the 3.5 update, I'm really close to finishing it but I'm not working at full speed yet so I don't want to say a date. It should be this month though, so, you know, still probably best to just wait for it.

Meanwhile, just a little preview, I hope you like it ;)

View attachment 3198881
so far it seems the best nipples are from the mom in the bathroom animation, hopefully she wont get changed :unsure:

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I give this a year maybe year and a half depending how fast updates come out and will be dropped. NTR and Incest does not go together.

• Angry
Reactions: DTchan

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Some people have so much free time to go into places for things they don't like to express how much they don't like them instead of going to places with things they do like and enjoy those
:KEK:
Yes, its that they want to see others suffer same as they are by trying to make shit show in the threads. Its like they never heard of "If you haven't anything nice to say, don't say it all".

Kevzor94

Nov 17, 2023
So is every public release going to be this slow then? Is there a cadence planned? Because at this point, as much as I love the story It's quickly fading into abandoned territory for me.

I get the issues. I get that the latest release wasn't greatly received but at this point it seems like there's little point in following along with this one unless you pay for it and I don't particularly like paying for super early onset stories given how many of them end up going nowhere.

Some clarity on planned release scheduling would be good, otherwise I might as well hit unfollow and see if it went anywhere in a year or two.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 31 Votes