4.20 star(s) 31 Votes

Sinburn

Apr 5, 2018
We are working on it. Our 3D artist had some serious issues so we have been in a bit of a crisis but we have come up with something to allow us to get a release out. We have added some extra side plot.

• Sad
Reactions: goldenboy812
May 19, 2020
Quick question for anyone who may have seen this addressed by the dev or someone before...

In the game there's the option to make Sue a "slut" or "MY slut" and yet every other option pretty much requires sharing Sue with other dudes. The issue is not that she's potentially going to fuck other dudes, it's more like why is that question even an option if it doesn't do shit and the story ignores the choice selection?

Has the dev commented or anyone else heard of why the fake choice is there?
Think the distinction isn't Sue being a slut, but the "a" vs "my" part here.

If you choose to make Sue A slut, she's going to fuck other people... like a lot of other people. You still might get to fuck her, but more likely you'll just get a lot of teasing and non-vaginal/anal(?) sex.

If you choose to make Sue YOUR slut, she's probably going to fuck the same amount of people, but YOU are the clear-cut number one that she's doing it all for, and you'll be fucking her just as much.

This isn't an official answer, I could be wrong of course. But having played through both paths, the bimbo dream sequence seems to state this difference the best. If you're intent on making Sue YOUR slut, she talks about how the MC keeps whoring her out and then fucking her whenever she gets back from her adventures; he made her go out and fuck her boss and then fucked her when she got back that night, and the date night will be them getting dinner while he parades her around. If you're trying to make Sue a slut in general, she talks about how much she enjoys teasing you with the stories of her sluttiness and how she might reward you if you're good enough; she went out herself to go fuck her boss and then jerked the MC off multiple times when she got back, and the "date night" is her going out looking for a new person to fuck her while he watches.

tl;dr: If you make Sue A slut, you'll be more submissive to her. If you make Sue YOUR slut, you'll be more dominant. Either way, she's gonna be having lots of sex with lots of people, it's just a distinction of your role in that.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016

If you choose to make Sue A slut, she's going to fuck other people... like a lot of other people. You still might get to fuck her, but more likely you'll just get a lot of teasing and non-vaginal/anal(?) sex.

If you choose to make Sue YOUR slut, she's probably going to fuck the same amount of people, but YOU are the clear-cut number one that she's doing it all for, and you'll be fucking her just as much.

This isn't an official answer, I could be wrong of course. But having played through both paths, the bimbo dream sequence seems to state this difference the best. If you're intent on making Sue YOUR slut, she talks about how the MC keeps whoring her out and then fucking her whenever she gets back from her adventures; he made her go out and fuck her boss and then fucked her when she got back that night, and the date night will be them getting dinner while he parades her around. If you're trying to make Sue a slut in general, she talks about how much she enjoys teasing you with the stories of her sluttiness and how she might reward you if you're good enough; she went out herself to go fuck her boss and then jerked the MC off multiple times when she got back, and the "date night" is her going out looking for a new person to fuck her while he watches.

tl;dr: If you make Sue A slut, you'll be more submissive to her. If you make Sue YOUR slut, you'll be more dominant. Either way, she's gonna be having lots of sex with lots of people, it's just a distinction of your role in that.
Ah, got it, thanks. Well I guess I'll have to pass on this one then. I don't mind the slut part at all, just prefer a story where the MC calls the shots on what is and isn't allowed, who she would get with, etc. Not just her being a slut with everyone and he get sloppy 2nds, 3rds or 4ths. Not a "stick my dick into someone else's cum" type of guy, lol.

Reactions: MAD6999
May 19, 2020
Ah, got it, thanks. Well I guess I'll have to pass on this one then. I don't mind the slut part at all, just prefer a story where the MC calls the shots on what is and isn't allowed, who she would get with, etc. Not just her being a slut with everyone and he get sloppy 2nds, 3rds or 4ths. Not a "stick my dick into someone else's cum" type of guy, lol.
Like I said, I'm just a dude who played, I have no idea how the future of the game is really going to go, and it's obviously still very early days yet, so I could be wrong! It is possible that if you choose to make Sue your slut that *eventually* you'll have that sort of control/power to call the shots; in a couple scenes involving his best friend and Sue on that path he has thoughts about how he'd only be okay with them doing things if he gets to do them first, for example (in comparison to the other path, where he just fantasizes about them going further), so I imagine eventually you'd have the ability to direct who she does and doesn't fuck. The end of the last update on both paths, however, features Lucia and the MC agreeing that she needs to fuck other people first and become more slutty before the MC can get some himself; Sue's not gonna succumb to her incest desires until after she learns to let loose/have fun. So at the very least, it does seem that part of the game will revolve around turning Sue into a slut in general before you can get to the part where you have any control over that.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017

Might be wrong and my save is bugged but i chose for her to be slut in general and there is still dream dialogue how mc can fuck her after she fucks others. I think main difference in paths would be whether mc is dominant or passive so the dominant would be him slutting her out and fucks her whenever while passive would be that she takes initiative being more dominant and would be more on the teasing side like you mentioned. So maybe choice of her being slut in general or mc slut would be that on one path mc could be main guy and straight out choosing for her to only fucks him later down the line while on slut in general path she would fuck people on her own without mc input or mc would approve that behaviour anyway since he had chosen that path at the beginning anyway.

goldenboy812

Jun 3, 2020
From Patreon:

We wanted to update you on our recent progress. This month, we've been mainly working on improving our "Phone" feature, and it's turning out to be something pretty awesome!

Now, in terms of finding an artist to work on our game, it's been a bit tough, and we haven't found the right fit just yet. So, both Sin and I have decided to roll up our sleeves and create some renders ourselves. We know how to work in Daz3D, and with some help from our talented friends, we'll be able to provide you with quality content. It might not be as frequent as Pietro's monthly updates, though. Once we find the right guy to work with us this will change.

For this update, Sin has done an amazing job on writing once again. Greedy is working on the phone code, and we're dealing with a few minor issues, but we're confident we'll sort them out soon. The exciting news is that we now have a complete and awesome phone user interface (UI) ready to go. So what is left is Greedy to succesfully make it work and we have a functioning in-game phone.

goldenboy812

Jun 3, 2020
1699624726702.png

Exciting news on our end – we've got our artist, and his name is DynamiteJoe! Hailing from Chile, Joe is a seasoned and seriously talented 3D artist. Once we saw his work, it just clicked; this was the perfect fit for us. Joe is enthusiastic about diving into full-time work as a 3D artist, aligning perfectly with our goals for this game and the future.

Check out the awesome artwork above; it's Joe's hello to all of you.

Now, about the upcoming update – we're aiming to roll it out this month, but I can't give you an exact date. Apologies for any delay, but it's been a bit of a whirlwind with all the changes and additions. We're not going to rush things just to hit a deadline. Instead, we'll be working diligently, and as soon as everything is polished and ready, we'll release it. Of course, we'll keep you in the loop with some sneak peeks along the way!

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
I will try my best on the art side so we can all keep enjoying this story. Yep, myself included. Saw the characters, sinopsis, played the demo, got a bit of what's coming and I was definitely onboard. I hope to make stuff you all can "enjoy" ;)
Maybe even the story will get a little bit more "nuanced" when the developer does not have the visuals on his to-do-list as well. Glad you are onboard!

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
A little sneak peek ;)
You are kidding me! This will bring the game to a whole new level! I am not that much a fan of big breasted girls, but this lady... oh my! Why do you have to join forces with a monter-titties-ladies-game ;) ?! Would love to see your art in any game.

How do you plan to integrate your art? Just adding it to the next releases with a hard transition?

Aug 13, 2018
You are kidding me! This will bring the game to a whole new level! I am not that much a fan of big breasted girls, but this lady... oh my! Why do you have to join forces with a monter-titties-ladies-game ;) ?! Would love to see your art in any game.
I mean, because I like big boobs. :LOL:
And thanks! :oops:

How do you plan to integrate your art? Just adding it to the next releases with a hard transition?
Well, the models of the current characters are still the same. For that render of Lucia I didn't change anything, just different outfit, some makeup, different hairstyle. I suppose there might be a noticeable difference in scene setting style but, yeah, it will be just a hard transition. Not much we can do about that.

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes