4.20 star(s) 31 Votes

slider

Jul 14, 2017

Developers Update

Hello everyone,

I have both good news and some not-so-great news to share with you. Let's kick things off with the positive side of things...

Excitingly, we're introducing a new feature to the game! The "Phone", which many of you have requested, is set to become a reality this month. We're starting with a messenger application and Instagram integration as our top priorities. We aim to make the "Phone" as straightforward as possible. Spicy chats and stalking our favorite girls on their social media will become a reality.

Now, onto the "bad" news. Our 3D artist has faced some health issues recently, which unfortunately means they won't be able to work as consistently as before. I've been in discussions with a few acquaintances, and we're actively seeking a suitable replacement. This situation may slow down the production of new renders for the next couple of months, but I'm committed to resolving this challenge as swiftly as possible. Finding the right person for the job requires a bit of luck, and I'm actively on the hunt. If you happen to know someone who might be a good fit, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

I want to assure you that I've been dedicated to perfecting the phone application, and I'm determined to find a solution on the artistic side promptly.

Stay tuned for more updates,

Jim

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
"is NTR avoidable?"

Yes... almost entirely...
View attachment 2996082
look for neotare in the drop down. select it as an exclusion and never have to ask another f'ing thread again if NTR is avoidable because you won't see any "games" w/ such labels. jesus.
not to mention if you just hover over a game it shows the tags and you could just avoid the f'ing game altogether if you'd read them.
as can be seen, i don't want to see games tagged as such (above). i never have to bother the developer or others who want to download a game to ask if "scat" or "loli" is avoidable because I don't see the shit that's tagged as such.

Sorry, I just happened to open this thread today because there was an update and noticed the very first comment was asking. It's so fucking easy to avoid if you'd do a little work.

Except this doesn't work on games with optional ntr content. Hell there are many games here which wrongfully tagged as ntr too imo. Also if you count majority of the games which has a NTR tag here actually has completely optional NTR not forced NTR. Many of them has miniscule amount of NTR content usually for bonus content made for some whales. Also there are extremely popular harem games which has ntr bad ends but the game itself is harem-vanilla in canon. Those games have NTR tag as well. Your comment is basically useless tbh

'Is NTR avodiable?' is a perfectly valid question you shouldn't be triggered by it. I'm playing and monetarily supporting couple of games which has NTR tag here and I absolutely hate and detest NTR. But ntr content on that games are completely optional and not focused of the games at all

Last edited:

RichardDubbz

Mar 29, 2023
Except this doesn't work on games with optional ntr content. Hell there are many games here which wrongfully tagged as ntr too imo. Also if you count majority of the games which has a NTR tag here actually has completely optional NTR not forced NTR. Many of them has miniscule amount of NTR content usually for bonus content made for some whales. Also there are extremely popular harem games which has ntr bad ends but the game itself is harem-vanilla in canon. Those games have NTR tag as well. Your comment is basically useless tbh

'Is NTR avodiable?' is a perfectly valid question you shouldn't be triggered by it. I'm playing and monetarily supporting couple of games which has NTR tag here and I absolutely hate and detest NTR. But ntr content on that games are completely optional and not focused of the games at all
i love that you say i'm triggered. each of these games generally has multiple simps commenting on the game w/ comments like "NTR, no thanks" or "good luck w/ your game but not NTR for me". who asked? why comment. so yeah, maybe i'm triggered because those of us who will give a game a chance have to read through multiple comments by trolls w/ nothing better to do than post their asinine need to be seen/heard or to straight up insult others who don't mind the content. I don't go into games with Loli content, for instance, and call the players pedo's or whatever. it's a game it's not real so whatever. but in nearly all these threads is an internet tough guy calling the players of NTR games f*gs or gay or whatever. why can't people just be civil?
my suggestion wasn't useless (as is evident by the number of "likes" it got). it was a suggestion for the burly internet macho men so fragile about a fake reality where another woman won't fuck them.

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
well yeah, but it's always something. i'm not sure if you're one of the folks who does this (not pointing fingers) but some of these people open EVERY F'ING game tagged w/ neotare and ask... it's as if they look for the tag just to be a pest. we get it.
i do, though, suppose i understand what you mean. i recently played a game where things were supposed to be avoidable and instead the dev made a VN that just pushed his/her agenda down your throat and nothing you chose did anything but kill the "game" - resulting in further gameplay. that is annoying as hell. however, that's the only game i've come across like that.
Given netorare is probably the most polarizing commonly used theme out there I think the problem isn't the people asking the question but the developers / those handling the OP not answering the question from the start. In some cases they do make it very obvious in the description or they straight up put a notice that it's 100% unavoidable but more often than not I'd say they leave it ambiguous despite the fact they know full well the question is gonna be asked.

Of course that doesn't excuse the people that ask after it's already been answered cause they were to lazy to search for if it had been answered.Those people are just annoying.

alex19

Jan 20, 2018
i love that you say i'm triggered. each of these games generally has multiple simps commenting on the game w/ comments like "NTR, no thanks" or "good luck w/ your game but not NTR for me". who asked? why comment. so yeah, maybe i'm triggered because those of us who will give a game a chance have to read through multiple comments by trolls w/ nothing better to do than post their asinine need to be seen/heard or to straight up insult others who don't mind the content. I don't go into games with Loli content, for instance, and call the players pedo's or whatever. it's a game it's not real so whatever. but in nearly all these threads is an internet tough guy calling the players of NTR games f*gs or gay or whatever. why can't people just be civil?
my suggestion wasn't useless (as is evident by the number of "likes" it got). it was a suggestion for the burly internet macho men so fragile about a fake reality where another woman won't fuck them.
you sound crazy triggered :LOL:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Or you know, you could be an adult and just scroll past or ignore comments you don't like? So yeah I would say that triggered you overall. The person who replied to you had valid points, so just move on along, if you don't like a post just keep on trucking past it and we'll all have a much nicer, quieter place, eh? :)

Reactions: Rythan25

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Quick question for anyone who may have seen this addressed by the dev or someone before...

In the game there's the option to make Sue a "slut" or "MY slut" and yet every other option pretty much requires sharing Sue with other dudes. The issue is not that she's potentially going to fuck other dudes, it's more like why is that question even an option if it doesn't do shit and the story ignores the choice selection?

Has the dev commented or anyone else heard of why the fake choice is there?

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
Or you know, you could be an adult and just scroll past or ignore comments you don't like? So yeah I would say that triggered you overall. The person who replied to you had valid points, so just move on along, if you don't like a post just keep on trucking past it and we'll all have a much nicer, quieter place, eh? :)
Wow, I didnt know defending something is a childish thing. So amazing how you inverted so many responsabilities in so many hypocritical ways in a single comment. Im assuming that youre kid too, since you replied to a "childish" comment I assume you didnt like.

The blame is not on RichardDubbz, he is on the right. The game is ntr and its LITERALLY marked on the tags and the description it says this is a ntr and bimbofication FOCUSED novel, so those "adults" couldnt just ignore the thread instead of saying "ntr no thanks"? I mean I dont understand this simp syndrome of having to put yourself on the mc's pov since you can fuck a girl irl yourself (I mean in a general way, not necessarily adressing this to you) and getting extremely butthurt when "your" girl gets fucked by a stranger. I mean, I dont like extreme cinema and yet I dont go out there on the internet saying that A Serbian Film or Human Centipede fans are psychopaths or smth, just like I dont tell ntr fans are cucks, which some people are openly, its a fetish.

This site has the most bizarre degenerate stuff ever, including loli, shota, vore, tentacles, rape, monster, alien and everything. I mean its fine if a girl gets raped, right? the most important is the fragile macho man ego. I want to be clear, Im not against any of those things since they are being put in ficctional novels that havent harmed anybody, but why is it the ntr genre the only one that is always obliged to come with a "avoidable" warning next to it? why cant we all be adults, as you mention, and respect the themes people like to consume in darn FICCTIONAL art forms? Its not strange, that there are particular threads that ban people who makes this kind of comment, better to have being an adult in the first place, huh?

Last edited:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Wow, I didnt know defending something is a childish thing. So amazing how you inverted so many responsabilities in so many hypocritical ways in a single comment. Im assuming that youre kid too, since you replied to a "childish" comment I assume you didnt like.

The blame is not on RichardDubbz, he is on the right. The game is ntr and its LITERALLY marked on the tags and the description it says this is a ntr and bimbofication FOCUSED novel, so those "adults" couldnt just ignore the thread instead of saying "ntr no thanks"? I mean I dont understand this simp syndrome of having to put yourself on the mc's pov since you can fuck a girl irl yourself (I mean in a general way, not necessarily adressing this to you) and getting extremely butthurt when "your" girl gets fucked by a stranger. I mean, I dont like extreme cinema and yet I dont go out there on the internet saying that A Serbian Film or Human Centipede fans are psychopaths or smth.

This site has the most bizarre degenerate stuff ever, including loli, shota, vore, tentacles, rape, monster, alien and everything. I mean its fine if a girl gets raped, right? the most important is the fragile macho man ego. I want to be clear, Im not against any of those things since they are being put in ficctional novels that havent harmed anybody, but why is it the ntr genre the only one that is always obliged to come with a "avoidable" warning next to it? why cant we all be adults, as you mention, and respect the themes people like to consume in darn FICCTIONAL art forms? Its not strange, that there are particular threads that ban people who makes this kind of comment, better to have being an adult in the first place, huh?
He wasn't defending FYI, he was attacking someone who asked a question. There is a distinct diference. if you're not asware of that difference, that's a good topic for you to review and learn and grow on.

And my comment wasn't htpocritical, I was simply calling a behavior to light when there were better options on the table that would not have made someone look like a 'triggered' 'troll'. Yep, you're 100% right the site has a TON of content, and it suits all tastes. if people don't like it, no one is forcing anyone to play ANY of it, so people can just avoid it and move on.. And yet.. some don't. Some folks stick into a thread with topics they clearly don't like, which is silly, and others troll other threads endlessly asking for their specific genre to be added, even if the game doesn't support it.

Which comes down to how the individual can act on the forum, and hence circles back to my suggestion to the person I initially quoted.

As for NTR< yep it is NTR and anyone who plays it should expect it. People will be stupid and NOT READ, even when text is literally in their face and they have to look away to not see it. Why, no idea, but they do.

As for why people dislike NTR.. I have a few theories, but as they say, opinions are like assholes we all have them and they stink. :) Summary reasons are: NTR games you're either the troll who enjoys the pain and anguish of others, or you're a cuck. There's really no in between when a game has NTR in it**. So players who don't want to be a troll or cuck don't want it to be added to their game, and unfortunately there are so many dev's who lie on their 'about' OP or they sneak shit in that wasn't there at the start, any fetish not just NTR, that it changes the flavor of the game and people are leery of it.

**You could also just want to see the models get fucked, and ignore the story, which if that's the point, why not just rip the images without playing it? :D

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
He wasn't defending FYI, he was attacking someone who asked a question. There is a distinct diference. if you're not asware of that difference, that's a good topic for you to review and learn and grow on.

And my comment wasn't htpocritical, I was simply calling a behavior to light when there were better options on the table that would not have made someone look like a 'triggered' 'troll'. Yep, you're 100% right the site has a TON of content, and it suits all tastes. if people don't like it, no one is forcing anyone to play ANY of it, so people can just avoid it and move on.. And yet.. some don't. Some folks stick into a thread with topics they clearly don't like, which is silly, and others troll other threads endlessly asking for their specific genre to be added, even if the game doesn't support it.

Which comes down to how the individual can act on the forum, and hence circles back to my suggestion to the person I initially quoted.

As for NTR< yep it is NTR and anyone who plays it should expect it. People will be stupid and NOT READ, even when text is literally in their face and they have to look away to not see it. Why, no idea, but they do.

As for why people dislike NTR.. I have a few theories, but as they say, opinions are like assholes we all have them and they stink. :) Summary reasons are: NTR games you're either the troll who enjoys the pain and anguish of others, or you're a cuck. There's really no in between when a game has NTR in it**. So players who don't want to be a troll or cuck don't want it to be added to their game, and unfortunately there are so many dev's who lie on their 'about' OP or they sneak shit in that wasn't there at the start, any fetish not just NTR, that it changes the flavor of the game and people are leery of it.

**You could also just want to see the models get fucked, and ignore the story, which if that's the point, why not just rip the images without playing it? :D
It seems to me that you understand my point and from what Ive heard that was the same point the guy in question was explaining to the other kid. Well, in a triggered way maybe lol

I just think we should encourage people to not even open threads they are not into, because thats exactly what I do when I see games that focus lot on horror, paranormal, ultra depraved weird stuff than sexual content itself for example other than telling people who are doing this encourangement that they are imature or smth, I perfectly understand the guy in question to be "triggered" to be honest and he didnt said anything wrong and didnt offended anybody imo. Dont like it, scram, I think thats the attitude honestly.

I had friendly ntr discussions in the past, debating why people like it and bla bla bla, because yeah its a controversial fetish. and It got banned, let alone troll comments saying "no ntr, im no cuck" or some crappy bullshit like that. We shouldnt question people's tastes in art, if they are in a particular thread, they are comfortable there, they didnt ask no therapy or smth like that lol

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 31 Votes