4.20 star(s) 31 Votes

RichardDubbz

Mar 29, 2023
"is NTR avoidable?"

Yes... almost entirely...
1696975648544.png
look for neotare in the drop down. select it as an exclusion and never have to ask another f'ing thread again if NTR is avoidable because you won't see any "games" w/ such labels. jesus.
not to mention if you just hover over a game it shows the tags and you could just avoid the f'ing game altogether if you'd read them.
as can be seen, i don't want to see games tagged as such (above). i never have to bother the developer or others who want to download a game to ask if "scat" or "loli" is avoidable because I don't see the shit that's tagged as such.

Sorry, I just happened to open this thread today because there was an update and noticed the very first comment was asking. It's so fucking easy to avoid if you'd do a little work.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
"is NTR avoidable?"

View attachment 2996082
look for neotare in the drop down. select it as an exclusion and never have to ask another f'ing thread again if NTR is avoidable because you won't see any "games" w/ such labels. jesus.
not to mention if you just hover over a game it shows the tags and you could just avoid the f'ing game altogether if you'd read them.
as can be seen, i don't want to see games tagged as such (above). i never have to bother the developer or others who want to download a game to ask if "scat" or "loli" is avoidable because I don't see the shit that's tagged as such.

Sorry, I just happened to open this thread today because there was an update and noticed the very first comment was asking. It's so fucking easy to avoid if you'd do a little work.
Well yeah. But that also filters out any games where it would be one optional scene.

Reactions: hobobobb

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
"is NTR avoidable?"

View attachment 2996082

While technically true the problem with using filters this way is it's a hard on/off while the actual content in the games may be optional meaning you're missing out on a title you might otherwise enjoy just because it has the option of said content. The Neotare tag also currently includes all 3 types of NTR which are remarkably different types of content although that will eventually be fixed since among the massive number of new tags currently planned there are individual tags for each of the 3 types of NTR (netorare, netorase, netori).

RichardDubbz

Mar 29, 2023
While technically true the problem with using filters this way is it's a hard on/off while the actual content in the games may be optional meaning you're missing out on a title you might otherwise enjoy just because it has the option of said content. The Neotare tag also currently includes all 3 types of NTR which are remarkably different types of content although that will eventually be fixed since among the massive number of new tags currently planned there are individual tags for each of the 3 types of NTR (netorare, netorase, netori).
well yeah, but it's always something. i'm not sure if you're one of the folks who does this (not pointing fingers) but some of these people open EVERY F'ING game tagged w/ neotare and ask... it's as if they look for the tag just to be a pest. we get it.
i do, though, suppose i understand what you mean. i recently played a game where things were supposed to be avoidable and instead the dev made a VN that just pushed his/her agenda down your throat and nothing you chose did anything but kill the "game" - resulting in further gameplay. that is annoying as hell. however, that's the only game i've come across like that.

Reactions: hyfka

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
Overview:
You play as "Randall" a guy who moves back home after Uni. You are faced with the situation that Sue, your loving "landlady" is wanting to give herself breast implants. How will you cope with the beloved woman of your fantasies becoming a step closer to your perfect woman or shall we say SLUT? How will you handle the attention Sue will inevitably get from others?​
That's so hilariously fucked up I literally can't stop laughing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Not my thing but SHOOT FOR THE MOON, guys!

Gametimer

May 21, 2022

Bluecats

Aug 12, 2016
unable to load screens/misc.rpyc file when trying to load game? Trying to launch using renpy launcher or crossover on mac

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
View attachment 2995569

By my wrinkly browless forehead, this woman is perfection. The perfect accomplice by common goal - with the potential of future treachery. I hope she will never change being a seductive slutmonger :whistle::coffee:

I hope to see more Sue corruption next, and more secret sex scenes with Lucia. Plotting together during sex as to how deep we're going to make Sue sink into depravity :BootyTime: I think Lucia's path should make Sue sleep with others first and make her a shameless slut first before she sleeps with the protagonist. And when she does, Lucia will also join us in a threesome MFF or foursome MMFF. Maybe even including Theo at some point, poor lad could finally get his rocks off with Sue while Lucia and I encourage them :devilish:

Can already see my favorite ending coming:
Protagonist + Lucia a marriage made in Hell, corrupting couples around the city for sport. Turning wives against husbands, husbands against wives, homewrecking and vow breaking. Sue being the tool to make it happen, whored out to other men and if she behaves she may join in our bed.
:coffee: :wink:

Reactions: Darth Sidious
4.20 star(s) 31 Votes