4.20 star(s) 31 Votes

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Downloaded and unpacked, no patches no mods no any other shit... NOT a single save working. WTF?
The Dev has probably made a change to the game, that makes old saves incompatible. Early on in games, that's fairly common. Unfortunately, we don't have an up to date changelog.

Reactions: Gadget63

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
i hope EP.4
There will be more scenes for Sue and Theo (the more sex scenes the better).. and the MC won't be involved, he knows!! but don't see it ... I wish there was *NTR Pure Route Sue and Theo* as an option

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
perfection.jpg

By my wrinkly browless forehead, this woman is perfection. The perfect accomplice by common goal - with the potential of future treachery. I hope she will never change being a seductive slutmonger :whistle::coffee:

I hope to see more Sue corruption next, and more secret sex scenes with Lucia. Plotting together during sex as to how deep we're going to make Sue sink into depravity :BootyTime: I think Lucia's path should make Sue sleep with others first and make her a shameless slut first before she sleeps with the protagonist. And when she does, Lucia will also join us in a threesome MFF or foursome MMFF. Maybe even including Theo at some point, poor lad could finally get his rocks off with Sue while Lucia and I encourage them :devilish:

Can already see my favorite ending coming:
Protagonist + Lucia a marriage made in Hell, corrupting couples around the city for sport. Turning wives against husbands, husbands against wives, homewrecking and vow breaking. Sue being the tool to make it happen, whored out to other men and if she behaves she may join in our bed.

Last edited:

slider

Jul 14, 2017
I'm quite disappointed that when Lucia tries to blackmail the MC, you cannot give in regardless of the path you are in. For once the blackmail-submission scenario was believable and really fitting into the story.

Lucia even teases that, had the blackmail plan worked, it would have entailed lots of kinky situations for a submissive MC. It seems as if the devs had it planned but ended up simplifying the game (same scenes for any path, different text).

Last edited:
Reactions: Sorreah and nyqz

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
The tags say "incest" but the description says "landlady" is there supposed to be an incest patch??

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Neither the .2 DL, nor the .3 DL, will load my .1 save

Will it be necessary to start over with each update?

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes