4.20 star(s) 31 Votes

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Fantastic update. Sue looks so sexy in that pink bikini with her hair tied up. There is noticeably more nipple shots here than the first update but what makes it hot is the teasing which is really well done.

It sucks that Sue will eventually get more work done on her body/face since I am enjoying her current look very much. Oh well, it comes with the genre I guess. All in all kudos to the devs (y).

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
This made me laugh so much

1695031256677.png

In general, there does seem to be an issue with character expressions not matching the game's writing. I could list other examples but this one cracks me up the most

Reactions: TimoF965

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
There is indeed something interesting and appealing about mothers shedding their caring role and embracing being a woman again in a form of seduction and pleasure for men. I am looking forward to seeing how this one flourishes, because pretty renders alone won't be enough I'm afraid. Good luck!

Reactions: crisbr and TimoF965

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
35 dollars per month for the updates is kind of insane, you can easily buy full complete games for that, triple A ones in some cases.
I get that devs need to make money but fuck, I think that might actually limit how many patrons you get. If you don't get the update when it's done unless you give an insane amount then why wouldn't you just wait until it's out for everyone.

Reactions: twiztid and McZoy
4.20 star(s) 31 Votes