4.20 star(s) 31 Votes

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
35 dollars per month for the updates is kind of insane, you can easily buy full complete games for that, triple A ones in some cases.
I get that devs need to make money but fuck, I think that might actually limit how many patrons you get. If you don't get the update when it's done unless you give an insane amount then why wouldn't you just wait until it's out for everyone.
It starts at $35 but then gets released over a period of time to lower tiers. Once Episode 4 releases then Episode 3 will officially release publicly for free.

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

eromaster

Mar 27, 2018
The Bimbo look is not one of my fetishes, but this one seems well written (better than most). Looking forward to future updates.

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
I was referring to how long it would take to download from those sites on SVSComics, I haven't played since the initial version though.
Oh, I get it. Ive left out home to smoke pot with some friends while it was downloading lol

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Gotta admit I am liking the more dominant path. The idea of turning her into a slut and taking advantage of that? Hot. Not really into the more humiliation focused stuff but I'm sure it works for some.

Did this update even have any choices really? Seemed like it just advanced the story depending on your path. That said, it was a decent chunk of story.

Last edited:

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Finally a decent sized update. Had to restart due to previous save not working. Luckily there wasn't much content so I just started again but if that happens again then it will be another no play game for me.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Finally a decent sized update. Had to restart due to previous save not working. Luckily there wasn't much content so I just started again but if that happens again then it will be another no play game for me.
I'm assuming the dev adding the bisexual variable is what killed the older saves.

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes