4.20 star(s) 31 Votes

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
Well, the models of the current characters are still the same. For that render of Lucia I didn't change anything, just different outfit, some makeup, different hairstyle. I suppose there might be a noticeable difference in scene setting style but, yeah, it will be just a hard transition. Not much we can do about that.
Really? Would have thought you changed more. More rendering passes? Better light? Higher resolution clothes? Adjusted tone of her flesh?

But doing a hard transition is not the baddest thing to do. Trying to redo the whole game with the new art would only create a big delay.
In one VN (I sadly forgot which one), they had a similar break - mostly higher resolution. They joked about it with the main character getting new glasses "Oh, I should have gotten those a while ago!" ;) .

Kevzor94

Nov 17, 2023
I mean, because I like big boobs. :LOL:
And thanks! :oops:

Well, the models of the current characters are still the same. For that render of Lucia I didn't change anything, just different outfit, some makeup, different hairstyle. I suppose there might be a noticeable difference in scene setting style but, yeah, it will be just a hard transition. Not much we can do about that.
Bless you and your love of big boobies. You are doing the lords work. I felt they were a little humble after her first boob-job, but I suppose the key word is "first" boob job ;)

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
In one VN (I sadly forgot which one), they had a similar break - mostly higher resolution. They joked about it with the main character getting new glasses "Oh, I should have gotten those a while ago!" ;) .
Is it that game : ?

Aug 13, 2018
Does anyone have any idea on how's the progress going with the new artist onboard ? Thnx.
Hey!
Currently working on the last scene. Sadly, not going to be finished on time for the original tentative release date I had (tomorrow) but, personally, I feel it's going well considering I got onboard not even 20 days ago and have had to deal with all the issues of joining an ongoing project while keeping it consistent. Also, I really don't want to compromise too much the quality of my work which I hope you enjoy when the update is released.
Anyway, it should take me a couple of extra days and then I suppose a few more for the team to put everything together. They are pretty much just waiting for me, so I really would appreciate your understanding. :HideThePain:

madrid3423

Nov 21, 2017
Hey!
Currently working on the last scene. Sadly, not going to be finished on time for the original tentative release date I had (tomorrow) but, personally, I feel it's going well considering I got onboard not even 20 days ago and have had to deal with all the issues of joining an ongoing project while keeping it consistent. Also, I really don't want to compromise too much the quality of my work which I hope you enjoy when the update is released.
Anyway, it should take me a couple of extra days and then I suppose a few more for the team to put everything together. They are pretty much just waiting for me, so I really would appreciate your understanding. :HideThePain:
That's fine take your time. I understand that It will take some time. Best of Luck.

goldenboy812

Jun 3, 2020
Developers Update

Hey everyone,
I wanted to let you know that we're just about done with our next update, and it'll be ready for you within the next week.

I want to take a moment to express my deep appreciation for Joe, Sin, and the coding team. Joe, in just an incredibly brief time frame of 20 days, worked tirelessly with his artistic talent to make this update a reality. Without him, this wouldn't have been possible. I truly believe Joe is an exceptionally talented artist, and collaborating with him will make our game even greater.

Thank you for your continued support. We can't wait to share the finished update with you soon!

Jim

Nov 7, 2020
I'm glad that you were able to get a new artist and the renders look top notch. But having played the first half of the new update, I'm a bit put off by the phone part - it's a cool thing to have in game, but it felt like every 5 seconds you had to go back into the phone to check ig, todos, messages etc... Dunno, just feels like it distracts from the actual story?

bf3btk

Nov 5, 2019
I'm glad that you were able to get a new artist and the renders look top notch. But having played the first half of the new update, I'm a bit put off by the phone part - it's a cool thing to have in game, but it felt like every 5 seconds you had to go back into the phone to check ig, todos, messages etc... Dunno, just feels like it distracts from the actual story?
Can you share the dl link? :cool:

Reactions: TomBoggerz
4.20 star(s) 31 Votes