4.10 star(s) 30 Votes

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
For some reason, it says Landlady, that's got to be a typo. :unsure:
I fixed it for the members here. You're welcome! :cool:

Place the episode 1 folder in game\scripts and overwrite old files. ;)
Hurray for incest patches. Who the hell lives with their landlord/landlady? They usually are never seen and just get the rent mailed to their office.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
fuck yea i love ntr and sharing hopefully my post here wont be deleted just because i said i like ntr in an ntr game thread aka darker also posted a quote from the dictionary defining the ntr translation in a running intellegent conversation about whose perspective male only or females included should the term be used for between me and another user please dont delete any more of my post moderaters i am not violating any rules or making waves except if i jump in a swimming pool lol i dont know who deleted my comments but you should reread the rules and make a judgment call based on if i was berating people and shit man or whatever you identify as not a friendly conversation literally about the game and what people were talking about aka on topic aka the game elements included or not included based on tags at the time and if they could be better implemented but we never figured it out because you deleted all our posts not cool i could see it if we were arguing in all caps and caling each other names but their were none of that and never would of been because two adults were talking civily wernt we other user who got deleted as well?
Reading that I nearly passed out from lack of O2 since I subconsciously only breathe when there's a period/fullstop (is that key missing or broken on your kb?). But no, it probably won't get deleted (well, not for NTR, but calling out a mod might), just facepalmed to hell by the anti-NTR majority.

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
Nice game but, the game just suddenly ends when lucia is on the bathtube? for me at least it goes from there to the main menu without any message of end of current content or anything else. Ty if anyone can reply :)

Reactions: metagrossrj

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
Nice game but, the game just suddenly ends when lucia is on the bathtube? for me at least it goes from there to the main menu without any message of end of current content or anything else. Ty if anyone can reply :)
The game ends there for now.

Reactions: Karcosa

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
That's it, there is no usual end-of-update notice begging you to sub (though prob should be to keep people from thinking it's a bug or crash).

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Reading the overview does not leave me very convinced if the NTR will be avoidable. I even went to their patreon to see a little more information and found this :

Progression
Throughout the game, you will witness, Sue, your landlady as she gradually opts for an increasingly provocative attire while you push her to her limits... As you increase her corruption levels though, you will also be able to make more interesting and bigger modifications on her body and attitude. Be careful though as you will face challenges and create enemies, don't expect that the creation and corruption of the perfect woman will be an easy challenge.

But it feels like maybe you can avoid it. Will be great to get an answer from the Dev to see where this one might go.
yaaaa im getting that weird feeling while reading those hentai doujinshi where its super hot and shit where the kid basically turns his mommy into his personal little cum dump cock slut, and goes from fucking her stupid in the house to, taking her out in public and then fucking her publicly and then it just devolves into some gay ass cuck shit were the MC ends up sharing and watching his mom be fucked but like 10 random ass dudes and then his mom becomes some pub use cum slut that just fucks everything that walks and ends up ignoring MC

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Carnagie

Chellophane

Jan 18, 2022
Reading that I nearly passed out from lack of O2 since I subconsciously only breathe when there's a period/fullstop (is that key missing or broken on your kb?). But no, it probably won't get deleted (well, not for NTR, but calling out a mod might), just facepalmed to hell by the anti-NTR majority.
have you ever thought that all their facepalming has dumbed them down from repeated blows to the head? All opinions should at least be heard out even if you dont agree with them. Democracy, fuck yea!

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
have you ever thought that all their facepalming has dumbed them down from repeated blows to the head? All opinions should at least be heard out even if you dont agree with them. Democracy, fuck yea!
Nice concept, but internet forums are generally not democracies. More like oligarchy or military dictatorship.

Chellophane

Jan 18, 2022
Nice concept, but internet forums are generally not democracies. More like oligarchy or military dictatorship.
True but, we can spread the love by greeting people with the mindset of the Bill and Ted proverb "Be excellent to one another and Party on dudes!" As well as on the internet too. People be kind to each other you might not know how much help some people can be to you! Spread kindness, happiness will follow and you will be better off for it.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Very promising game, seems to be right up my alley with the Incest Corruption. Only thing troubling is it seems to be prepping up for Theo and Lucia fucking """Landlady""" instead of you. Do we have any specifics on what the NTR is gonna be? Wouldn't mind stealing some girls from Theo.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
yaaaa, i'm getting that weird feeling while reading those hentai doujinshi where it's super hot and shit where the kid basically turns his mommy into his personal little cum dump cock slut
I can guarantee it won't get that far. The creators of that type of content have a different mindset than most Western countries.

I have an idea of what progress will be, but I don't want to give spoilers.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I implemented the Ipatch but got this message
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading the script.
ScriptError: Name ('game/scripts/episode_1/act_1.rpy', 1688071405, 1060) is defined twice, at game/episode_1/act_1.rpyc:3 and game/scripts/episode_1/act_1.rpyc:3.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\josep\OneDrive\Documents\Other\Family\MyBimboDreams-0.1.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\josep\OneDrive\Documents\Other\Family\MyBimboDreams-0.1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 492, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\josep\OneDrive\Documents\Other\Family\MyBimboDreams-0.1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 310, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", [ "_ren.py", ".rpy" ], dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\josep\OneDrive\Documents\Other\Family\MyBimboDreams-0.1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 888, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "C:\Users\josep\OneDrive\Documents\Other\Family\MyBimboDreams-0.1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 525, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\Users\josep\OneDrive\Documents\Other\Family\MyBimboDreams-0.1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 501, in check_name
raise ScriptError("Name %s is defined twice, at %s:%d and %s:%d." %
ScriptError: Name ('game/scripts/episode_1/act_1.rpy', 1688071405, 1060) is defined twice, at game/episode_1/act_1.rpyc:3 and game/scripts/episode_1/act_1.rpyc:3.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
My Bimbo Dreams 0.1.0
Sun Jul 9 01:22:50 2023

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes